Important Notice: The site is currently being upgraded to a new software system. This process could take a day or two to complete. During that time, we are going to leave the site up here, on its old software. WHAT GETS POSTED HERE DURING THIS TRANSITION WILL NOT BE COPIED OVER ONTO THE NEW SITE, WHEN THE UPGRADE IS COMPLETE. When we swap over, the content posted while this message is visible will be lost. We wanted to give you folks a place to hang out and talk while we worked though. We will let you know when we are finished. Please pardon the inconvenience, during this transition.

Home Forums Classifieds GT Store Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Conversation Between Ffolkes and Tboh
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Tboh
    01-29-2009 22:41
    Tboh
    Ffolkes,
    Neat concept for sure. I've not seen the vids but heard about them. Now that they are out of circulation I'd like to see them.

I'll see if I can get them ... I'll pas them along if possible, if you like.

Good to see another GA fan though!
    And on a firearm site,..rare.

I
  2. Ffolkes
    01-04-2009 20:10
    Ffolkes
    finally got your visitor message, clicking on it was making a "404" error for weeks for me, now it works. Go figure.

We're a couple months late as they've tried to shut this guy down, i wonder if his videos were any good?
    http://www.space2099.tv/welcome.htm

Happy new year!
    Ffolkes
  3. Tboh
    12-21-2008 18:37
    Tboh
    Hey,
    Nice avatar there! Gerry Anderson fan?
    Tboh
    Space 1999 Forever.