Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Conversation Between Razoreye and THEPOPE
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Razoreye
    12-21-2008 11:36
    Razoreye
    Hey, I'm down with it if we can work it out.

I plan on having a good Christmas. You are absolutely right, those two things are all I need. I don't want any gifts this year, there's nothing I really want. Well, there's a few things but they're unattainable and not materialistic. So barring that, it'll be a limited Christmas for me but that's not what matters. I hope you have an excellent Christmas buddy.
  2. Razoreye
    12-19-2008 17:20
    Razoreye
    Hey, do you have a free fishing weekend up in Indiana? I think I'm going to try to make a trip up there to meet you this spring if you do! Well, hell I might find a way anyways.
  3. Razoreye
    12-13-2008 20:36
    Razoreye
    Hey, if you could I'd like to move this to PM as others can read this. Thanks Pope, you're a good friend. Smiles.
  4. THEPOPE
    12-10-2008 22:24
    THEPOPE
    Hello, Kyle, I got your last message in my P.M. folder today, just to let you know, I thought mebbe this may work better for us, this genre for a conversation....

You mentioned some of the probs you been having as late, and as some of these work themselves out, you will feel less anxious about them, and feel better, no doubt.

For example, your car prob will soon be over, ( you didn't say what it was, but these kind of probs are the first usually to get fixed...

The girl trouble also will soon resolve, and that can be a relief as well, adding to your sense of well being.

I just thought of something, can anyone read this but you ?

Maybe this isn't the place for a personal conversation, after all, anyway, I have been kind of non-specific here, until I know more about this message port....

I can't seem to get to the blog sections anymore, used to when the forum first changed, but now I can't seem to access them, so, I can't read yours....or any for that matter, go figure.

On a personal note, for me, my sis is going through a round of intense chemo and radiation treatments for a cancer the docs found recently....soooo, send some positive energy her way, and I'll continue to send some your way, could help, can't hurt, eh ?

Keep up the therapy, don't self-medicate too much, and catch ya later, pal....

I am out sir.....( Ric) The Pope