Important Notice: The site is currently being upgraded to a new software system. This process could take a day or two to complete. During that time, we are going to leave the site up here, on its old software. WHAT GETS POSTED HERE DURING THIS TRANSITION WILL NOT BE COPIED OVER ONTO THE NEW SITE, WHEN THE UPGRADE IS COMPLETE. When we swap over, the content posted while this message is visible will be lost. We wanted to give you folks a place to hang out and talk while we worked though. We will let you know when we are finished. Please pardon the inconvenience, during this transition.

Home Forums Classifieds GT Store Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Conversation Between Andy W and LApm9
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. LApm9
    10-05-2011 16:25
    LApm9
    Andy,

I posted that on the .500 S&W shooting based on a phone call I received from my son. I never bothered to check the papers for confirmation. The details on the cause of the wound were all heresay. I was called because the staff didn't believe there was really a ".50 Caliber pistol" made and my son knows I love guns, so he called me to check. All I can guarantee was that a guy came into the ER with one heck of a leg wound and the ER staff was told, by somebody, what caused it. I gave the city to Mas in case he wants to follow up.