Home Forums Classifieds GT Store Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups


Conversation Between Oldskoolfan and billyj571
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. billyj571
    09-20-2009 14:34
    It is my understanding(I might be wrong).....If a US worker's job is sent overseas,this would be covered under the NAFTA treaty and the worker is entitled to unemployment benefits up to three years and there are provisions that entitle the worker to return to school or college with tuition paid by the government.Also if the worker is paying for health insurance,the amount paid for the year would be tax deductable. Again,I'm not 100% sure of this.Do a search on Trade Act Programs.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 16:49.