Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Conversation Between HK Dan and oregondrifter
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. HK Dan
    07-31-2010 19:56
    HK Dan
    You're welcomed man! Keep the faith with Enos--When you make "B" or thereabouts, he'll start to make sense, no kidding. It's just that right now you're going "Where do I put my thumbs again?" and he's telling you to "Be the gun"...LOL You need to get the thumb thing figgered out (hence the name "beyond fundamentals"). If you want to get good, pick up Anderson's books on dry fire and do that. Absolutely invaluable, and CHEAP!

Dead serious, when the fundamentals become sub-conscious, Enos will mean a lot to you. Unil then, as I said, it's just a bad episode of "Kung Fu"
  2. oregondrifter
    07-29-2010 22:24
    oregondrifter
    Dan: Just wanted to thank you for your reply to my post in the General Competition forum about the difference between Production and Limited 10 divisions. You were able, in a few words, to answer my question and provide alot of valuable information. BTW - I have watched Matt's videos and have Saul's book. I have also read most of Brian Enos's book. It is clearly for an advanced shooter, but I read it to help get some quality fundamentals down as I start to learn. I can see that I will need to re-read it several times as I get better, just as you recommended. For me, the learning is both fun and why I am considering competition.
    Anyway, just wanted to say thank you for taking the time. Wes
    Originally Posted by oregondrifter