Important Notice: The site is currently being upgraded to a new software system. This process could take a day or two to complete. During that time, we are going to leave the site up here, on its old software. WHAT GETS POSTED HERE DURING THIS TRANSITION WILL NOT BE COPIED OVER ONTO THE NEW SITE, WHEN THE UPGRADE IS COMPLETE. When we swap over, the content posted while this message is visible will be lost. We wanted to give you folks a place to hang out and talk while we worked though. We will let you know when we are finished. Please pardon the inconvenience, during this transition.

Home Forums Classifieds GT Store Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups


Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Weezer Weezer is offline

Senior Member

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. CancerFree
    10-06-2010 20:39
    You're probably aware that you can sell to someone out-of-state which involves you going to a nearby local gun shop and letting them ship to an out-of-state FFL. And the approx. charge is $25 + whatever it costs to insure and ship.

    I'll give you $400 ($50 more than you're asking) and I will cover both the shipping and FFL charge on your end. I would still have to pay an FFL on my end to receive it and do the paperwork.

    Let me know if you're interested in working with me. I'm looking hard for one of these so don't wait too long to decide if you want to sell it to me with the above conditions.


About Me

  • About Weezer
    Burbs of Detroit


Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 07-11-2013 18:40
  • Join Date: 11-25-2001
  • Referrals: 0

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 16:35.