Skills and drills clinic this Sunday
Personal Tactics is hosting a skills and drills clinic this Sunday at the South River Gun Club. This class is open to all past Personal Tactics students and anyone who possesses any certificate from any formal firearms training class. This is an excellent way to hone your shooting skills and learn some more advanced tactics.
Covered will be the following:
• Firearms safety review and range safety briefing
• Review of the fundamentals of shooting
• Various drills at multiple distances
• weapons presentation practice
• magazine change drills
• malfunction drills (and instruction) Type 1, 2, and 3
• strong hand and weak hand shooting
• turning and shooting (based on shooter proficiency)
• getting off the X (moving and shooting) (based on shooter proficiency)
• shooting from cover
Ammo recommended is approximately 300 rounds, if you have more bring it, if you don't have all 300, bring what you can...
There will be approximately 4 hours of instruction with plenty of breaks. Shooters are responsible for range fees $20.00, hydration, food, etc... The South River Gun Club clubhouse will be open for restrooms, snacks and even lunch (air-conditioned).
The cost for this Clinic is $75.00 or $65.00 if you are a member of GCO and bring your card, and is limited to the first 20 participants.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 18:04.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2013, Glock Talk, All Rights Reserved.