Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Bull Dawgs Club (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Used GAP Brass (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1268537)

DannyR 09-26-2010 15:17

Used GAP Brass
 
My buddy AZBru88 may soon be in need of some used GAP brass. If you can help him out, please PM him. When he is ready, I'll give him 1k pieces out of my stash.

Firecop203 09-27-2010 18:25

I wonder what all the cops on the east coast that have been issued GAPs have been doing with their brass after qualifications?

Doc Pathfinder 09-27-2010 19:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firecop203 (Post 16054999)
I wonder what all the cops on the east coast that have been issued GAPs have been doing with their brass after qualifications?

My Thoughts Exactly. There has to be some once fired brass out there somewhere but I can't find it. I really like my G-37 but factory ammo is too high in price to shoot very much.

Jr. 09-30-2010 05:39

Georgia arms seems to have a decent supplier for once fired G.A.P. brass.

Firecop203 09-30-2010 08:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jr. (Post 16068006)
Georgia arms seems to have a decent supplier for once fired G.A.P. brass.

Do you have a link to the brass? All I could find was loaded ammunition.

Jr. 09-30-2010 11:30

I dont think they would normally sell it, but its worth a try to call them and see if they would.

tuica 09-30-2010 13:17

Midway USA seems to have a lot of reloading supplies. Good Luck

Biggest Dawg 10-02-2010 22:38

Order it from starline.com
They are awaiting sufficient orders to make a run. Will be almost as cheap as once fired with free shipping.

BD

Fireant 10-08-2010 09:18

I might be able to get a truck load(i'm checking this weekend) and I am selling it for $60 per thousand when I have it. It is once fired Speer from an outdoor LEO range. I'll post back here when I find out how much I can get. At my price it is way cheaper than new.

Fireant 10-09-2010 17:31

Well, I hate to say it, but an entire 55 gal drum plus half of another went to the guy that melts them down and makes belt buckles. I'll have to wait until they do another training run to get anymore.

Lotsa Glocks 10-09-2010 17:41

Dang! :crying:

Firecop203 10-09-2010 19:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fireant (Post 16117252)
Well, I hate to say it, but an entire 55 gal drum plus half of another went to the guy that melts them down and makes belt buckles. I'll have to wait until they do another training run to get anymore.

AAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

:steamed:

Fireant 10-09-2010 19:56

Yeah, it kind of made me feel sick. Had I thought about the Bulldog section a month ago, it could have gone to good homes.

Njanear 10-17-2010 12:03

Guys - if Fireant gets some more, grab it. I just got 1K from him and he only cares to send the best (nicely shined Speer that is ready to be deprimed and sized) - in the best packaging that I have ever received (i.e. taped up the inside of the box so no brass fell out the flaps, added dunnage, etc.). I am EXTREMELY PLEASED with his service and product.

'Nuff said. :supergrin:

Fireant 10-19-2010 18:56

Guys, I managed to scrunge up 1100 more ( I consider that to be 1K when I pack things). $60 delivered to whoever is still looking.

G21H30 10-21-2010 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Njanear (Post 16156606)
Guys - if Fireant gets some more, grab it. I just got 1K from him and he only cares to send the best (nicely shined Speer that is ready to be deprimed and sized) - in the best packaging that I have ever received (i.e. taped up the inside of the box so no brass fell out the flaps, added dunnage, etc.). I am EXTREMELY PLEASED with his service and product.

'Nuff said. :supergrin:

++1 Good guy and good brass!

StarvinMarvin 10-21-2010 20:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fireant (Post 16168563)
Guys, I managed to scrunge up 1100 more ( I consider that to be 1K when I pack things). $60 delivered to whoever is still looking.

you have pm

Fireant 10-22-2010 05:39

Last 1K is sold. I am working on getting more right now.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:56.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Glock Talk, All Rights Reserved.