Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Free Fire Zone (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Glock 18 (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1325426)

stlgen423 03-05-2011 19:53

Glock 18
 
Just read a short article on the glock 18... seems facinating. Anyone have any info about them?

Facejackets 03-05-2011 19:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by stlgen423 (Post 16992352)
Just read a short article on the glock 18... seems facinating. Anyone have any info about them?

Yes.


They are fun and expensive to shoot.

TSAX 03-05-2011 20:00

This is all you need to know for now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBjUDCyDCuI

Foxtrotx1 03-05-2011 20:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by TSA (Post 16992396)
This is all you need to know for now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBjUDCyDCuI

Thats not a GLOCK 18.

TSAX 03-05-2011 20:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxtrotx1 (Post 16992406)
Thats not a GLOCK 18.

Same concept, how's this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQIT2auqLnY

tonyparson 03-05-2011 20:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxtrotx1 (Post 16992406)
Thats not a GLOCK 18.

How is that Not a G18? :dunno:

Foxtrotx1 03-05-2011 20:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonyparson (Post 16992464)
How is that Not a G18? :dunno:

Because it's a G17 with an auto sear installed.

Fragadelic 03-05-2011 20:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonyparson (Post 16992464)
How is that Not a G18? :dunno:

The first vid was a 17 with a buzzplate (i.e., FA switch replacing the slide cover).

ETA - missed it by this much...

TSAX 03-05-2011 20:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by TSA (Post 16992396)
This is all you need to know for now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBjUDCyDCuI

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxtrotx1 (Post 16992406)
Thats not a GLOCK 18.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonyparson (Post 16992464)
How is that Not a G18? :dunno:


Maybe it was a modified G17, I saw few at a some full auto shoots in Nevada, I always thought that video was a G18 :dunno:

tonyparson 03-05-2011 20:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fragadelic (Post 16992504)
The first vid was a 17 with a buzzplate (i.e., FA switch replacing the slide cover).

ETA - missed it by this much...

Ok I'll watch it a little closer this time. :supergrin:

Foxtrotx1 03-05-2011 20:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by TSA (Post 16992518)
Maybe it was a modified G17, I saw few at a some full auto shoots in Nevada, I always thought that video was a G18 :dunno:

Yup, you can see the back plate sticking out the back. Thats the full auto conversion.

tonyparson 03-05-2011 20:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxtrotx1 (Post 16992529)
Yup, you can see the back plate sticking out the back. Thats the full auto conversion.

Ya I saw that the second time I watched it. :embarassed:

stlgen423 03-05-2011 20:32

There is seriously a full auto conversion for these things? kinda scary...

iibao 03-05-2011 20:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by TSA (Post 16992431)

One of the comments,
Quote:

This is a lie... In Ky you can buy one at a walmart as long as you are not a felon .
:faint:

Foxtrotx1 03-06-2011 04:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by stlgen423 (Post 16992584)
There is seriously a full auto conversion for these things? kinda scary...

Many Semi auto firearms can be converted to full auto. Why is that scary?

TSAX 03-06-2011 04:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxtrotx1 (Post 16994044)
Many Semi auto firearms can be converted to full auto. Why is that scary?


Scary = The price of ammo the past few years :whistling:

Foxtrotx1 03-06-2011 04:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by TSA (Post 16994049)
Scary = The price of ammo the past few years :whistling:

No kidding. My 2 nines are so bad. I might as well pick up a .45 and reload for the same price.

stlgen423 03-06-2011 19:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxtrotx1 (Post 16994044)
Many Semi auto firearms can be converted to full auto. Why is that scary?

Sacry = googled it a little bit and saw how easy it is to make that mod... maybe i need to be carrying a third, fourth and fifth BUG... :supergrin:

Steel Head 03-06-2011 19:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by TSA (Post 16992431)


All I saw was a hot girl in shorts and a tight shirt:whistling:
I thought this was a Glock only portion of the forum:dunno:

swinokur 03-07-2011 06:51

Saddam Hussein had one. I believe W has it now. Saddam has no use for it any longer.

:rofl:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:06.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Glock Talk, All Rights Reserved.