Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Furball Forum (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=201)
-   -   married to an asian woman.......... (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1401747)

cowboywannabe 02-14-2012 14:47

married to an asian woman..........

whos married to an asian chick thats been ruined by becoming americanized?

discuss.....:supergrin:

RichardB 02-15-2012 12:36

:supergrin:Second issue: Who of you have been ruined by becoming Americanized?

Yang332 02-15-2012 12:47

LOL! Awesome thread.

1. I'm Asian.
2. My wife is Asian.
3. We are both Americanized.

We both are born and raised in this wonderful country.

We aren't ruined.

If we were in the country our parents came from, we'd be dead. I'm happy we're alive.

John Rambo 02-15-2012 14:39

I'll say this much. The non-Americanized Asians I've gone with were the best ever, in every room of the house. If my physical attraction to them wasn't subject to my mood, I'd have me a mail-order Asian in a heartbeat. The Americanized ones were as worthless as a white girl, by comparison.

RichardB 02-15-2012 17:52

It seems to me that the only way an Asian woman married to an American would not become americanized would be for both of them to live somewhere in Asia where she did not have contact with American women and culture.

cowboywannabe 02-17-2012 09:15

yea, the white trash or hip hop cultures are ruining the asian woman who come here with virtue, class, and dignity.

DWARREN123 02-17-2012 12:33

My wife is Korean. Best person I know. On the 13th of Febuary this year we were married for 33 years.
She is Americanized, done by my mother and other female relatives, still the best woman I could be married to. :supergrin:

Kempo 02-17-2012 15:51

I'm on my second Asian wife. First marriage lasted 18 years. She didn't really get Americanized, she was just a liar, a cheat, and couldn't understand why I couldn't put up with her habitual shoplifting.

Been married to my current wife for 13 years in May, and I hit the jackpot with her. She's quite a bit younger than me, but we haven't had any problems due to that. Honest to a fault, and takes good care of me. She is Americanized to the degree she needs to be to get along here, but still holds her original values about marriage and family.

cowboywannabe 02-17-2012 16:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kempo (Post 18593460)
I'm on my second Asian wife. First marriage lasted 18 years. She didn't really get Americanized, she was just a liar, a cheat, and couldn't understand why I couldn't put up with her habitual shoplifting.

Been married to my current wife for 13 years in May, and I hit the jackpot with her. She's quite a bit younger than me, but we haven't had any problems due to that. Honest to a fault, and takes good care of me. She is Americanized to the degree she needs to be to get along here, but still holds her original values about marriage and family.

thats what ive found also.

ive lived in different regions of this country and have been involved and know various socio-economical levels....

ive found that as a whole, the more financially secure people are the less cheating there is. poor white trash and project dwellers are notorious for cheating. i see it everyday and know many personally. the more affluent folks have some cheats but its not as often. more to lose financially, and losing face is a big deal too, public image means something when your name means something.:supergrin:

what i have found is the women who are just off the boat so to speak are very honorable. asian and latina are incredibly faithfull.:wavey:

now, i do know one or two white trash women who are faithfull to their current husbands:whistling:, until number 3 or 4 comes along with a newer pickup truck or motorcycle....:rofl:

vikingsoftpaw 02-18-2012 14:19

I knew a guy that while in Japan met and married a traditional Japaneese chick. She still washes his feet when he get home from work.

cowboywannabe 02-19-2012 12:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by vikingsoftpaw (Post 18597996)
I knew a guy that while in Japan met and married a traditional Japaneese chick. She still washes his feet when he get home from work.

no way, im not talking about a slave. i mean women of virtue, traditional standards, faithfulness et cetera.

Tx-SIG229 02-23-2012 19:57

my asian wife has been ruined by law school 22 yrs ago lol :chatter:

smokin762 02-23-2012 20:34

I never dated an Asian woman before. If I ever got the chance though, I would in a heartbeat. :supergrin:

happyguy 02-23-2012 20:44

My first real girlfriend was half Filipino and half Mexican. Haven't been excited by a blond since.

Somehow I ended up married to a redhead! :headscratch: :dunno:

Regards,
Happyguy :)

GlockinNJ 02-23-2012 20:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by vikingsoftpaw (Post 18597996)

That is awesome. I cannot imagine an American woman doing that. In fact, I would expect the opposite.

John Rambo 02-24-2012 08:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowboywannabe (Post 18602042)
no way, im not talking about a slave. i mean women of virtue, traditional standards, faithfulness et cetera.

"Slave"? :dunno:

I think you're a little confused. Thats a good woman who takes care of her man, right there.

Bren 02-24-2012 10:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowboywannabe (Post 18578754)
whos married to an asian chick thats been ruined by becoming americanized?

I had a friend who claimed that about his Japanese wife he married while a Marine in Japan. His answer was to divorce her and marry a girl from the Philippines, but this time he is moving to the Phillipines instead of moving her to America.

Worth a try, I guess.

vikingsoftpaw 03-04-2012 21:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowboywannabe (Post 18602042)

It wasn't a servitude/slavery thing . That's the way traditional Japanese female honor the men folk.

ChuteTheMall 03-04-2012 22:05

They also make you leave your shoes at the door, to keep the floors clean, so they can eat, sit, or sleep on the floor.

Beneath the practiced smile of the geisha lies the heart of a dragon lady. Maybe that's half the fun, when she's on your side.

:cool:

ChuteTheMall 03-06-2012 00:15

Quote:

whos married to an american chick thats been ruined by becoming asianized?

fixed it for ya........

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/3...ofblueleav.jpg