Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Furball Forum (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=201)
-   -   Zimmerman: Broken Nose, Two Black Eyes (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1421724)

Alizard 05-16-2012 12:20

Zimmerman: Broken Nose, Two Black Eyes

The medical report from the doctor who treated Zimmerman has been released and it confirms what he has said: he got a serious beat down that left him with a broken nose, two black eyes, and lacerations to the back of his head.

Quote:

ABC News Exclusive: Zimmerman Medical Report Shows Broken Nose, Lacerations After Trayvon Martin Shooting

A medical report compiled by the family physician of accused Trayvon Martin murderer George Zimmerman and obtained exclusively by ABC News found that Zimmerman was diagnosed with a "closed fracture" of his nose, a pair of black eyes, two lacerations to the back of his head and a minor back injury the day after he fatally shot Martin during an alleged altercation.///

The record shows that Zimmerman also suffered bruising in the upper lip and cheek and lower back pain. The two lacerations on the back of his head, one of them nearly an inch long, the other about a quarter-inch long, were first revealed in photos obtained exclusively by ABC News last month.//

A neighbor told ABC News that the day after the shooting he saw Zimmerman as he spoke to officers outside his home. He too recalled seeing black eyes and significant swelling -- as well as a bandage over his nose.

Zimmerman has claimed self defense in what he described as a life and death struggle that Martin initiated by accosting him, punching him in the face, then repeatedly bashing his head into the pavement.

Moments after the shooting Zimmerman told eyewitnesses he shot Martin in self defense. He later told officers his head was being pounded into the pavement and that he feared for his life, but that it was only when Martin seemed to reach for the gun wedges in his waistband that Zimmerman drew his weapon and fired directly into Martin's chest -- killing him.

The medical notes may bolster Zimmerman's claim that he acted in self-defense because he was being attacked.
http://news.yahoo.com/abc-news-exclu...opstories.html

Alizard 05-16-2012 12:26

And:

Quote:

Meanwhile, the Trayvon Martin autopsy shows that other than his gunshot wound, the only injury on Martin was that the skin on his knuckles was broken. Combined with the evidence from Zimmerman's medical report, the logical conclusion is that Martin was beating up Zimmerman severely before Zimmerman shot him.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...medical-report

concretefuzzynuts 05-16-2012 12:53

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/...22_ec4b302.gif

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show....php?t=1421556

Brucev 05-16-2012 13:02

So... a man in a car stalks another man walking through a neighborhood. Then the stalker accost the walking man... initiates a confrontation and gets pounded... and pulls his gun to protect himself. Got it. Yep. The walking man obviously is at fault. It's his fault the stalker stalked him... got out of the car and went looking for him... etc., etc., etc. Make the dead black man a dead white man and make the killer black... then try to foist off such a inventive excuse for killing a white man walking by a black man stalking and see how far you'd get. Got it? Yep. Got it.

Alizard 05-16-2012 13:12

Don't know what you "got", the only point is that as more evidence gets released, it supports Zimm's version of events.

In case your memory has failed, it was very recently that "video experts" were proclaiming that the video proved Zimm had no head injuries.

The media keeps trying to spin this as a racist gun nut murdering an innocent choir boy, but the evidence keeps derailing that narrative.

ABC news has gone so far as to publish what medications Zimm had and implying he was nuts:

Quote:

According to medical records obtained by the network, he also had a minor back injury. Zimmerman takes Temazepam, an insomnia medication, and Adderall — which is prescribed for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder or narcolepsy — “medications that can cause side effects such as agitation and mood swings, but in fewer than 10 percent of patients,” ABC reported.
So now it was a drug induced mood swing that made him shoot.....

BTW: Tamazepam is the drug Restoril which is one of the most commonly prescribed sleeping pills in America.

Alizard 05-16-2012 13:13

Speaking of drugs......

I posted in the forum where the Trayvon martin discussions are going on.

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show....php?t=1411786

If somebody posted one somewhere else.. so be it.

concretefuzzynuts 05-16-2012 13:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alizard (Post 18974253)
Speaking of drugs......

I posted in the forum where the Trayvon martin discussions are going on.

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show....php?t=1411786

If somebody posted one somewhere else.. so be it.

Just trying to help out, sometimes they close duplicate threads. Usually the newest one. No need to be a bigger a-hole than usual.

Alizard 05-16-2012 15:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by concretefuzzynuts (Post 18974388)
No need to be a bigger a-hole than usual.

Always good to know if a forum enforces the rules against personal attacks from morons.

Obviously, not here.

Alizard 05-16-2012 15:29

MODERATORS:

go ahead and delete the thread.

I didn't realize it was going to start such a ration of crap.

Next time I will search every forum on the site before I have the audacity to assume I can post a topic.

concretefuzzynuts 05-16-2012 15:44

Wow. You really are petty.

series1811 05-16-2012 15:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alizard (Post 18974757)
Always good to know if a forum enforces the rules against personal attacks from morons.

Obviously, not here.

Not like DU, is it?

IndyGunFreak 05-16-2012 15:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by series1811 (Post 18974855)
Not like DU, is it?

:rofl:

IGF

Jackalo626 05-16-2012 15:59

Won't change a thing to the racist community who don't listen to facts. They deemed him guilty from the start. This has always been politics. If Zimmerman is convicted then the agenda of separating races is accomplished and if he is set free then they will say the court is racist.

Fred Hansen 05-16-2012 16:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alizard (Post 18974777)
MODERATORS:

go ahead and delete the thread.

I didn't realize it was going to start such a ration of crap.

Next time I will search every forum on the site before I have the audacity to assume I can post a topic.

It would be more useful if you would post a thread detailing when your fellow Democrats are going to withdraw their Justice fo' T-Ray race-baiters and poverty pimps. Oh, and give us a heads up on when Holder intends to arrest the NBPP terrorists. Thanks! :upeyes: :wavey:

countrygun 05-16-2012 16:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brucev (Post 18974214)
So... a man in a car stalks another man walking through a neighborhood. Then the stalker accost the walking man and you get this happening from...where? <assuming facts not in evidence,your Honor>... initiates a confrontation Again no evidence for this allegation, purely imaginative speculation and gets pounded... and pulls his gun to protect himself Haven't we heard from a witness that Matin was going after Zimmermans gun? Until the witness is called at trial no facts here either. Got it. Yep. The walking man obviously is at fault. It's his fault the stalker stalked him... got out of the car and went looking for him and obviously Zimmerman calling the cops shows his evil intentions, and Martin, while having a phone chose to confront Zimmerman rather than calling the cops surely means Martin was an innocent lamb himself, was... etc., etc., etc. Make the dead black man a dead white man and make the killer black... then try to foist off such a inventive excuse for killing a white man walking by a black man stalking and see how far you'd get. Got it? Yep. Got it White men are killed all the time and the don't get Jackson and Sharpton grabbing headlines crying for justice. Heck even a Black man killed by another Black man doesn't concern them. Got it?.

Nice fairy tale.

ModGlock17 05-16-2012 19:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by countrygun (Post 18974949)
Nice fairy tale.

Another way to look at it: two kinds of people. One kind consists of those who think for themselves with facts. The other is happy to be told what to believe by the press' fairy tales.

Guess who the latter ones would vote for this November.

Brucev 05-16-2012 22:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alizard (Post 18974249)
Don't know what you "got", the only point is that as more evidence gets released, it supports Zimm's version of events.

In case your memory has failed, it was very recently that "video experts" were proclaiming that the video proved Zimm had no head injuries.

The media keeps trying to spin this as a racist gun nut murdering an innocent choir boy, but the evidence keeps derailing that narrative.

ABC news has gone so far as to publish what medications Zimm had and implying he was nuts:

So now it was a drug induced mood swing that made him shoot.....

BTW: Tamazepam is the drug Restoril which is one of the most commonly prescribed sleeping pills in America.

I do not watch the msm. Why do you?

I don't take drugs beyond an occasional aspirin or Tylenol. I have no knowledge or experience of the drugs you list.

Brucev 05-16-2012 22:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by countrygun (Post 18974949)
Nice fairy tale.

It is doubtful you would recognize a nice fairy tale even if somebody dropped a house on you.

Brucev 05-16-2012 22:42

[QUOTE=ModGlock17;18975752]Another way to look at it: two kinds of people. One kind consists of those who think for themselves with facts. The other is happy to be told what to believe by the press' fairy tales.

Guess who the latter ones would vote for this November.

You really need to learn not to take wild guesses about what people would/would not do. You know so little about people.

ModGlock17 05-17-2012 10:22

The difference between a non-liberal and a liberal is that the liberal ALWAYS get personally nasty when they lose an issue based on merit.

Always true!

countrygun 05-17-2012 10:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by ModGlock17 (Post 18978007)
The difference between a non-liberal and a liberal is that the liberal ALWAYS get personally nasty when they lose an issue based on merit.

Always true!

That is because liberals think their "feelings and ideals" are reality. When those pesky facts get in the way it shakes their belief system and they lash out.

ricklee4570 05-17-2012 10:53

1 Attachment(s)
I like how the media even chooses which picture to continually show us of those involved.The picture of the "victim" is when he was 12 years old. They wont show the more current pictures when he was 6'2" and 185 plus pounds.

ModGlock17 05-17-2012 17:12

We're going through a constipation of fact releases...

The latest one says the little 6'3" angel had cocaine in his system when he expired.

It's strange when a 17 yrds old would walk half a mile just to get a bag of candy, in the rain, when others his age would dive for a car key just to take trash down the drive way... There's more to it. But then again, how many of those young guys would tell the truth where they go and what they do?

concretefuzzynuts 05-17-2012 17:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by ModGlock17 (Post 18979589)
We're going through a constipation of fact releases...

The latest one says the little 6'3" angel had cocaine in his system when he expired.

It's strange when a 17 yrds old would walk half a mile just to get a bag of candy, in the rain, when others his age would dive for a car key just to take trash down the drive way... There's more to it. But then again, how many of those young guys would tell the truth where they go and what they do?

Sorry bro, it was THC (pot) not cocaine. I'm on your side, just keepin the facts straight.:wavey:

IndyGunFreak 05-17-2012 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by concretefuzzynuts (Post 18979608)
Sorry bro, it was THC (pot) not cocaine. I'm on your side, just keepin the facts straight.:wavey:

Yup, just saw that...

I'm sure the Martin family mob will now come out saying he was a "good kid doing what kids do"....

IGF