Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Furball Forum (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=201)
-   -   Four more years of the Muslim?? God help us! (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1422566)

Peace Officer 05-20-2012 17:53

Four more years of the Muslim?? God help us!

If the Muslim we now refer to as our president is re-elected God won't even be able to stop this country of ours from going down the toilet! Get out and vote, and vote the Muslim out of office!

Tommato 05-29-2012 14:59

+1 ^^^^^^^^^

With the brazenness that Beeho has steamrolled the American people (Obamacare, fast n furious, no defense of marriage act, war against the Catholic Church, corporate cronyism/bailouts,endless regulation/czars,...) in his first four years when there was an election coming up, just try to imagine what he will do if re-elected.

We have all heard Beeho say "we can't wait any longer", and proceed with mandates that were not passed by Congress. Does anyone really think he would govern either according to the constitution or within the law? He would behave as a King/Emporer and would do whatever he wanted without regard to the Supreme Court, Congress, or the people. Its over if that happens...

Tommato

vikingsoftpaw 05-29-2012 22:29

The script has already been written in most news organizations. It has two different outcomes:

1. The enlightened American electorate returns 'The One' to his rightful office, where he sill lead us on his crusade 'Forward' enlighting all who he comes in contact with.

2. 'Merica is not ready for 'The One' and his great vision. It is such a crap hole, Mitt Romney won the election. The whole country has been dragged down by mean spirited rant-wing radio. We must redouble out efforts against people the own both Bibles and Guns.

cowboywannabe 05-29-2012 22:39

He will have more flexability once re-elected. Just ask russia.

Angry Fist 05-29-2012 22:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowboywannabe (Post 19028432)
He will have more flexability once re-elected. Just ask russia.

They don't have term limits, do they?

cowboywannabe 05-29-2012 22:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by angry fist (Post 19028438)
they don't have term limits, do they?

huh? They?

Angry Fist 05-29-2012 22:58

Russia. You can be pres for 2 consecutive terms only, but no limit on how many times. Guess we're lucky.

LASTRESORT20 05-29-2012 23:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommato (Post 19026455)
+1 ^^^^^^^^^

With the brazenness that Beeho has steamrolled the American people (Obamacare, fast n furious, no defense of marriage act, war against the Catholic Church, corporate cronyism/bailouts,endless regulation/czars,...) in his first four years when there was an election coming up, just try to imagine what he will do if re-elected.

We have all heard Beeho say "we can't wait any longer", and proceed with mandates that were not passed by Congress. Does anyone really think he would govern either according to the constitution or within the law? He would behave as a King/Emporer and would do whatever he wanted without regard to the Supreme Court, Congress, or the people. Its over if that happens...

Tommato

This too! ^^^

RichardB 05-30-2012 06:32

Even more important than voting is talking with the folks that voted for Obama and trying to convince them they should not do it again.

I don't care if he is a Muslim or not. It's his half baked progressive economic policies that I don't like. Those same policies which are killing the European economy right now.

Peace Officer 06-10-2012 17:57

It appears that this once great country of ours runs on nothing more that pure bull*%$@! If you have a problem with that notion all you have to do is look who we have elected as our president. I am thoroughly disgusted.

AlexHassin 06-10-2012 18:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by vikingsoftpaw (Post 19028407)
We must redouble out efforts against people the own both Bibles and Guns.

guess i should get rid of the holy books i have collected to avoid the fire. :tongueout:

SDDL-UP 06-10-2012 19:47

He's not a muslim - he's a secular humanist that has used the guise of religion to gain power... and that's about it. He is a muslim sympathiser however, I'll give you that much. I believe that is simply as part of his father's background.

Peace Officer 06-11-2012 00:33

Hey Hassin: The only so called "holy" book as you call it-that I would get rid of let alone wipe my a@# with would be the Qur'an!

AlexHassin 06-11-2012 01:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peace Officer (Post 19075707)
Hey Hassin: The only so called "holy" book as you call it-that I would get rid of let alone wipe my a@# with would be the Qur'an!

nah too useful and interesting, as another old book in my collection says
It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.

Granted in Islam the really creepy and weird stuff does nothappen until you get to the exegesis material. Serious the hur being women thatare so pale you can see their marrow.

RichardB 06-11-2012 07:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peace Officer (Post 19075707)

PO How much of this book have you actually read or studied? What are your issues with it?

kirgi08 06-11-2012 09:25

How the heck did I miss this? AF :fist:

janice6 06-11-2012 09:32

He is a puny narcissist thug that came out of the ghetto of Chicago politics and is trying to change the US into a thing that suits him, not the country’s citizens.

Glockdude1 06-11-2012 10:17

Ever notice Obama got rid of the U.S. flags in the background during his speeches at the whitehouse??

That's right.......no American flags!!!

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors...-Flag-Flap.htm

:cool:

kirgi08 06-11-2012 10:38

Show off.'08. :miff:

Peace Officer 06-12-2012 23:56

Obama: Just another poor miss-understood Muslim who is taking this once great country right down the toilet along with his wife who always looks like she just smelled something bad!

21GlockStreet 06-13-2012 12:42

Yes, Mit Romney will be much better. After all, he created Obama care, he is for gun control and he believes in the right of a woman to choose...to murder her unborn child. Yes, Mittens will be much better. :yawn:

SDDL-UP 06-13-2012 21:41

21GlockStreet,

I totally agree! The LAST person that is going to inspire confidince that things are going to change for the better is Mitt Romney. The ONLY reason he'll get a lot of votes is because he "aint Barack Hussein Obama"!

janice6 06-13-2012 21:57

I'd vote for the Devil himself, if he were running against Obama.

MotoGlock 06-13-2012 22:07

Honestly, it's still painful thinking how this piece of garbage was even elected into office four years ago. The rebulicans stupid enough to elect mcdud to run? Really? And America at one point was known as the greatest country in the world voted Obama in? Wow.

I'm losing faith. Last time I remember utmost pride in the USA Regan was president.

21GlockStreet 06-14-2012 10:47

]
Quote:

Originally Posted by janice6 (Post 19087389)
I'd vote for the Devil himself, if he were running against Obama.

That is part of the problem. We always vote for the lesser of two evils...well in your case, I'm not too sure...
You mean to tell me that in a nation of 300 million, we can only come up with Obomney? Give me a break. This is all a scam! Democrat/Republican, or as Jesse Ventura put it: Democrips and Rebloodicans, two sides, SAME COIN!