Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Furball Forum (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=201)
-   -   Gay Boyscouts - Good Grief! (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1436687)

inthefrey 08-08-2012 21:09

Gay Boyscouts - Good Grief!

Deleted...

douggmc 08-08-2012 21:11

I feel sorry for you.

inthefrey 08-08-2012 21:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by douggmc (Post 19286957)
I feel sorry for you.

Did I ask you how you felt?!

BenjiEDF 08-08-2012 23:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by inthefrey (Post 19286967)
Did I ask you how you felt?!

I would NEVER let my son be led by a homo scout "leader" damn political correctness, I'd draw a line in the sand.

Blast 08-09-2012 05:08

Progressive liberalism is destroying the traditional values of America.
The proglibs encourage illegal immigration, the influx of Muslims and their Sharia way of life, the push for gay to be regarded as normal and natural... which it is not, they want to take away from the people that earn their way and give to people who are parasites of society.
Plus they want to disarm everybody.

They need to be stopped... by any means necessary.

'nuff said.:wavey:

OctoberRust 08-09-2012 09:01

OH NO!!! NOT GAYS IN THE BOYSCOUTS!!!! AGGGHHHH WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

camelotkid 08-11-2012 20:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blast (Post 19287619)
The proglibs encourage illegal immigration, the influx of Muslims and their Sharia way of life, the push for gay to be regarded as normal and natural... which it is not, they want to take away from the people that earn their way and give to people who are parasites of society.

oh no the world is out to get you and ruin 'Merica. Oh no! now go sit in a corner and clutch your bible :whistling:

Glotin 08-12-2012 12:49

The ignorance displayed in this thread is a huge part of the problem with the right.

Stop making the rest of us look bad; crawl out from under your rocks.

So Mitt Romney is OK with gay Boy Scouts. Who cares? Is that really the issue you're most concerned with? As long as he isn't saying the Boy Scouts should be forced into hiring gays, which he's not, I don't have a problem with his opinion on the matter. Grow up.

SPIN2010 08-12-2012 13:02

It is pretty amazing how liberal people are OK with an act, until that same act happens to them or a family member (i.e. their kids at a boy scout camp). It suddenly becomes a crime very quickly ... sadly, a crime that could have been prevented. :faint:

Glotin 08-12-2012 13:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPIN2010 (Post 19299625)
It is pretty amazing how liberal people are OK with an act, until that same act happens to them or a family member (i.e. their kids at a boy scout camp). It suddenly becomes a crime very quickly ... sadly, a crime that could have been prevented. :faint:

What the hell are you talking about? Is being gay a crime?

What act are you talking about liberals being ok with?

Do straight people also molest children?

Blast 08-12-2012 13:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by camelotkid (Post 19297576)
oh no the world is out to get you and ruin 'Merica. Oh no! now go sit in a corner and clutch your bible :whistling:

Calling it as it is. Unfortunatley the liberal left is far too simple minded to see reality.
I used to be strongly agonstic, and even then I considered gay to be deviant. Though I've reconsidered the possible existance of God, I'm not very religious at all. The Bible simply reinforces what I've already considered to be unnatural and deviant.
I know lots of atheists who also think gay is disgusting. Are you going to tell them to go sit in a corner and clutch a Bible?
The left and it's agenda is doomed to failure.:whistling:

OctoberRust 08-14-2012 08:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blast (Post 19299690)
Calling it as it is. Unfortunatley the liberal left is far too simple minded to see reality.
I used to be strongly agonstic, and even then I considered gay to be deviant. Though I've reconsidered the possible existance of God, I'm not very religious at all. The Bible simply reinforces what I've already considered to be unnatural and deviant.
I know lots of atheists who also think gay is disgusting. Are you going to tell them to go sit in a corner and clutch a Bible?
The left and it's agenda is doomed to failure.:whistling:

Or some Atheists like myself stick to conservative libertarian values, such as if your actions do not hold a victim, no harm no foul.

Same logic can be applied to many things, IE - ending alcohol prohibition, ending gun laws, ending drug prohibition, etc. All of these laws were put forward due to fear mongers to begin with.

SPIN2010 08-31-2012 11:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPIN2010 (Post 19299625)

:wow: That did not take long.

I think some on GT said there was no problem here. :whistling:

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...s-on-boys?lite

CanMan 09-02-2012 14:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by inthefrey (Post 19286948)
So, I hear that Romney is all for GAY BOYSCOUTS and on the same side as Obama on the issue.:wow:

Q: How do you know when it's bedtime in Boy Scout camp?

A: When the big hand touches the little hand!

NEOH212 09-09-2012 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blast (Post 19287619)

Amen!

:iloveyou:

NEOH212 09-09-2012 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by BenjiEDF (Post 19287299)
I would NEVER let my son be led by a homo scout "leader" damn political correctness, I'd draw a line in the sand.

:thumbsup::number1:

F350 09-09-2012 15:33

I have no problem with a gay BOY being a scout, kids at that age really don't have much of an idea about sex.

BUT if you are saying it is OK for a gay to be scout leader..... Can I be a Girl Scout leader????

douggmc 09-09-2012 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by F350 (Post 19401862)
... if you are saying it is OK for a gay to be scout leader..... Can I be a Girl Scout leader????

I don't know .... are you a pedophile?

Foxtrotx1 09-09-2012 16:56

Yesterday it was blacks, now it's gays. What are you going to discriminate against next?

Brucev 09-10-2012 09:40

Discrimination on the basis of race is wrong. To refuse to normalize queers or tolerate their aberrant lifestyle is right and good.