Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sights, Optics and Lasers (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Glock has TFOs now (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1439373)

ghostrider88 08-24-2012 15:15

Glock has TFOs now
 
Just got my order from Natchez 2 sets of TFOs $74.86 ea & 1 set of standard night sights $49.99, Got the standards allready installed on my Gen3 19 only took about 10 min. I gotta say WOW dont know what took me so long , but Iam A beleiver now they are sweet . Cant wait to get the TFOs put on my 30 & 23, this weekend they are outstanding day or night, but iam out of time so its off to work i go :cool:

prism 08-24-2012 16:21

tritium / fiber optic

mj9mm 08-24-2012 21:05

post some pics when you get a chance:wavey:

GPBob 08-24-2012 21:17

I am buying a set of TFOs for my 19 and 26. My XDm 3.8 9mm has the TFOs and I like the sight picture it gives me. I shot the XDm along side my new 19 and was getting tighter groups with XDm. I attribute that to the better sights.

Thanks for the lead on getting them at Natchez. I think that may be the cheapest price.

bac1023 08-24-2012 22:38

Very cool :cool:

dave109 08-25-2012 09:20

Thanks for sharing.

Never heard of TFO's until you mentioned it.

Gonna go check it out :)

Cowboy1629 08-26-2012 06:57

Not a real good picture but you can get an idea from the ones I put on my G23...

http://i450.photobucket.com/albums/q...s/94597376.jpg

dave109 08-26-2012 08:53

Those TFO's looked pretty good, but cowboy's picture definitely sold me

Looks like you can get a pretty good sight picture of the entire front sight.

My stock sights seem pretty bad in comparison.

Glock Junkie 08-26-2012 09:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by GPBob (Post 19344876)
I am buying a set of TFOs for my 19 and 26. My XDm 3.8 9mm has the TFOs and I like the sight picture it gives me. I shot the XDm along side my new 19 and was getting tighter groups with XDm. I attribute that to the better sights.

Thanks for the lead on getting them at Natchez. I think that may be the cheapest price.

You will lose about 1\4 inch of distance between your sights if you put them on your G26. Meprolight makes a better site for baby Glocks IMO

Javelin377 08-26-2012 11:16

TFO's are the best. I bought my first set last November,since then , I have put them on every glock I have owned

Genin 08-26-2012 13:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glock Junkie (Post 19350009)
You will lose about 1\4 inch of distance between your sights if you put them on your G26. Meprolight makes a better site for baby Glocks IMO

I completely agree. I have TFOs on my Glock 19, but felt like the front sight was way too long for the sub compacts so I put Meprolight G26 sights on my Glock 26. I cannot say enough good things about both sights. TFOs have been my favorite night sights ever on a Glock....or any pistol for that matter. Bright, day or night.

RayB 08-27-2012 21:40

Do they still have that stellar 90-Day Warranty? :dunno:

--Ray

seaswol 08-27-2012 22:28

Not sure.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RayB (Post 19356498)
Do they still have that stellar 90-Day Warranty? :dunno:

--Ray

I sent back my 18 month old TFO set where the yellow rear sight seemed too dim compared to the green from sight. They sent our a complete new set that are great. I sent back a very dim front green TFO sight that was 3 years old, they sent out a replacement. I am unfamiliar with their 90 day warranty.
Chris

757CC 08-28-2012 20:49

I am more than happy with them on my g26 carry piece!

RichM 08-29-2012 14:21

They made all the difference for me.
I wear glasses and couldn't see the factory sights very well.

I installed them mainly to make it easier to see them in daylight.
The night sight part was an 'extra'.

TFO on a G26
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p...ropped2_sm.jpg

RayB 08-30-2012 08:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by seaswol (Post 19356696)
I sent back my 18 month old TFO set where the yellow rear sight seemed too dim compared to the green from sight. They sent our a complete new set that are great. I sent back a very dim front green TFO sight that was 3 years old, they sent out a replacement. I am unfamiliar with their 90 day warranty.
Chris


Yeah, they've always been a little vague about their warranty... Last I was able to find copy on it, it was 90-Days for the sights, and something like 10-years prorated on the lamps—the part they don't make. :dunno:

Let's see... Of our Meprolight, Trijicon, XS, Dawson Precision, and AmeriGlo sights, purchased since 2005, none of these companies have done squat for me! Of course, there have been no product failures to complain about, either... :tongueout:

Still, I'm glad to hear that you're satisfied, and have been well treated! :wavey:

--Ray

RCP 09-19-2012 21:44

I'm a fan too. These are on my G26 indoors with the lights on.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...9750CAC77D.jpg

RCP 09-19-2012 22:15

And here they are in complete darkness

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...psf0c47bc5.jpg

ricklee4570 10-07-2012 09:29

Are the TFO's point of aim point of impact sights or are they set up for the 6 O'Clock hold?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:05.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2013, Glock Talk, All Rights Reserved.