Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Firefighter/EMS Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=133)
-   -   Got this kit new never used for $5.00 did I do good (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1440791)

Dalton Wayne 09-01-2012 13:38

Got this kit new never used for $5.00 did I do good
 
All I have to do now is get a BVM a few tubes and I will have a good airway kit

Yes I'm trained in intubation with over 100 in the field intubations and not one miss....
http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/u.../100001axo.jpg
http://www.narescue.com/Special_Oper...A39C5AD06.html

uhlawpup 09-02-2012 12:30

Nice find!

Just remember, I'm DNR. SheWhoMustBeObeyed would be much wealthier with me waiting for her on the other side.

DGreno 09-02-2012 18:30

Nice kit DW. Any possibility of someone else scoring a deal like that?

itstime 09-02-2012 18:38

I would take that over 5 McDoubles. God find.

blacktalon606 09-25-2012 10:31

Sounds dirt cheap to me. I'd buy 3 or 4 at that price just to lay them back.

Paul53 09-25-2012 19:52

I was going to ask "if Glock made one, would people complain about getting stylettes to the face?" But it's beating a dead horse, so I wont.

BTW: had a patient pour a large bottle of Tylenol #3 in his mouth. That's when I learned cricoid pressure has other uses. Just held it until he got sick of the taste of Tylenol and spit it out. OD averted.

nursetim 09-25-2012 20:26

I'll give you $20 for it.

nursetim 09-29-2012 21:39

No huh?

bmoore 09-30-2012 12:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dalton Wayne (Post 19373370)
Yes I'm trained in intubation with over 100 in the field intubations and not one miss....
http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/u.../100001axo.jpg
http://www.narescue.com/Special_Oper...A39C5AD06.html

Not one miss? Well, atleast you have all the guys that don't run any calls convinced you are super medic.

GypsyDoc 10-03-2012 16:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmoore (Post 19471313)
not one miss? Well, atleast you have all the guys that don't run any calls convinced you are super medic.

ouch!

DaleGribble 10-14-2012 12:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmoore (Post 19471313)
Not one miss? Well, atleast you have all the guys that don't run any calls convinced you are super medic.

Seriously.

I actually intubated a five foot tall and five hundred pound pt on the first shot and my last arrest was a thin elderly woman that I couldn't intubate to save my life.

I'll believe "over 100 without a miss" when I see run reports and wave forms.

bmoore 10-14-2012 14:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaleGribble (Post 19517564)

I actually intubated a five foot tall and five hundred pound pt on the first shot and my last arrest was a thin elderly woman that I couldn't intubate to save my life.

.

It happens, every person is set up a little different. I have had people that when I am setting up I am thinking how this will be a challenge, bang pass the chords no sweat. Then like you said, 115 pound elderly woman we have to drop a combi tube because none of us can pass an ET tube.

nursetim 10-14-2012 15:09

Sort of like those people with big old hoses you could hit blindfolded, that always seem to blow. I hate those.

bmoore 10-14-2012 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by nursetim (Post 19518082)
Sort of like those people with big old hoses you could hit blindfolded, that always seem to blow. I hate those.

I have had those days as well. How did I just miss that?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 16:19.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Glock Talk, All Rights Reserved.