Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Religious Issues (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Good Americians????????? (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1446226)

ken grant 10-04-2012 18:47

Good Americians?????????
 
CAN MUSLIMS BE GOOD AMERICANS?????

This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to finish. And send it on to everyone. Maybe this is why our American Muslims are so quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities.

Can a good Muslim be a good American?

This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years.The following is his reply:

Theologically - no.. Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon god of Arabia ..

Religiously - no... Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam. (Quran, 2:256)(Koran)

Scripturally - no... Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - no.. Because his allegiance is to Mecca , to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no... Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - no.... Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America , the great Satan.

Domestically - no... Because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him. (Quran 4:34 )

Intellectually - no.. Because he cannot accept the AmericanConstitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no... Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no... Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' The Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore, after much study and deliberation... Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. - - - They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and 'good' Americans. Call it what you wish it's still the truth.. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.
The religious war is bigger than we know or understand!

Footnote: The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within.
SO FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.

Roering 10-04-2012 19:02

Ever heard of the Westboro Baptist Church?

Animal Mother 10-04-2012 22:05

Ever heard of the other thread with this exact same OP?

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show....php?t=1445322

Glock36shooter 10-04-2012 23:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by ken grant (Post 19486161)
CAN MUSLIMS BE GOOD AMERICANS?????

This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to finish. And send it on to everyone. Maybe this is why our American Muslims are so quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities.

Can a good Muslim be a good American?

This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years.The following is his reply:

Theologically - no.. Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon god of Arabia ..

Religiously - no... Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam. (Quran, 2:256)(Koran)

Scripturally - no... Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - no.. Because his allegiance is to Mecca , to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no... Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - no.... Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America , the great Satan.

Domestically - no... Because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him. (Quran 4:34 )

Intellectually - no.. Because he cannot accept the AmericanConstitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no... Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no... Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' The Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore, after much study and deliberation... Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. - - - They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and 'good' Americans. Call it what you wish it's still the truth.. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.
The religious war is bigger than we know or understand!

Footnote: The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within.
SO FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.

CAN CHRISTIANS BE GOOD AMERICANS?

Theologically - no.. Because his allegiance is to Jesus, son of Yahweh ..

Religiously - no... Because no other religion is accepted by His Jesus except Christianity. John (14:6)

Scripturally - no... Because his allegiance is to Christ, Yahweh, and the Holy Spirit.

Geographically - no.. Because his allegiance is to Heaven , to which he turns in prayer.

Socially - no... Because his allegiance to his church that teaches him to judge even other Christians who do not believe as he does.

Politically - no.... Because he must attempt to legislate his religion as the law of the land and doesn't understand that America is made up of multiple beliefs and lack thereof.

Domestically - no... Because he is taught to not treat his woman as an equal. That she is to see him as the representation of God in the home. She is expected to obey her husband.

Intellectually - no.. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based in deist principles and America is in no way founded under the Christian faith.

Philosophically - no.. because Christianity does not allow the belief in any God other than their own. America being a country that is accepting of all religions and all beliefs is distasteful to Christians. The very spirit of America as a great melting pot runs counter to Christian dogma.

Spiritually - no... Because when we declare 'one nation under God, it is meant as the deist God or "Creator" which could be anyone's God however the Christian has attempted to rewrite history to mean it to be Jesus.

They obviously cannot be both 'good' Christians and 'good' Americans. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future. The religious war is bigger than we know or understand!

Footnote: The Christians want to legislate the entire bible. SO FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.

AlexHassin 10-04-2012 23:08

so in conclusion the irreligious are the only ones that can be good Americans.
i feel like we have been over this before. in a GT thread.

Woofie 10-05-2012 19:15

The preachers must be sharing sermons again.

steveksux 10-07-2012 12:02

http://www.arlingtoncemetery.net/krs...r-2007-001.jpg

It turns out that Muslims can turn out to be better Americans than some of the Americans they died defending even while their patriotism was being questioned by those same Americans from a lazyboy half a world away.

Randy

Woofie 10-07-2012 13:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by steveksux (Post 19494022)
http://www.arlingtoncemetery.net/krs...r-2007-001.jpg

It turns out that Muslims can turn out to be better Americans than some of the Americans they died defending even while their patriotism was being questioned by those same Americans from a lazyboy half a world away.

Randy

I've noticed that the people who hate Muslims the most have never actually met one.

muscogee 10-07-2012 15:03

Can a bigot be a good American. BTW, Mexicans resent us using the term Americans to describe ourselves. They're Americans too.

Animal Mother 10-07-2012 21:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by muscogee (Post 19494525)
Can a bigot be a good American. BTW, Mexicans resent us using the term Americans to describe ourselves. They're Americans too.

Then they should have named their country the Mexican States of America, or the Mexicano estados de américa I suppose. It isn't our fault that "United Statesians" sounds silly.

snowbird 10-08-2012 09:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by muscogee (Post 19494525)
Can a bigot be a good American.

So you're saying that it is "bigoted" to oppose the beheading of infidels and apostates? To oppose wife-beating and child marriage?:upeyes:

Christians founded America, a land of freedom. Of the 57 Muslim countries, how many are democracies? 36 are dictatorships. Muslims are 23% of world population but only produce 8% of global GDP. The total GDP of the 57 Muslim countries put together adds up to 33% of the U.S. GDP. In the last century, there were 9 Muslim Nobel laureates and 166 Jewish ones (and Jews don't make up anywhere close to 23% of the world's population). Islam is financially devastating -just look what the Muslim in the White House has done to our economy in 4 short years. Basically, the 'roots of Muslim rage', besides stemming from Islamic warmongering teachings, stem from plain old-fashioned envy.

But let's not downplay Islamic warmongering teachings -given our wide-open Islamic immigration policies, that is suicidal. Islamic backwardness stems from its violent founder. Islam has had a very violent past and is still extremely violent. Islam represses women and those of other faiths (including 'no-faith' -pay attention, atheists).

So the only logical conclusion is that any who attempt to paint Islam in a positive light are, at least, not giving the whole picture, and are, in fact, being political cowards.

Glock36shooter 10-08-2012 10:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowbird (Post 19496741)
Christians founded America

No... they didn't. Our founders were a mixture of Christians, Deists, and Non-Believers. And America was founded to have NO as in ZERO religious affiliation whatsoever. It's was founded this way so that all people would be free to follow whatever faith or lack there of they chose. There is no official religion of America. And this was exactly the desire of our founding fathers.

muscogee 10-08-2012 11:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowbird (Post 19496741)
So you're saying that it is "bigoted" to oppose the beheading of infidels and apostates? To oppose wife-beating and child marriage?:upeyes:

Christians founded America, a land of freedom. Of the 57 Muslim countries, how many are democracies? 36 are dictatorships. Muslims are 23% of world population but only produce 8% of global GDP. The total GDP of the 57 Muslim countries put together adds up to 33% of the U.S. GDP. In the last century, there were 9 Muslim Nobel laureates and 166 Jewish ones (and Jews don't make up anywhere close to 23% of the world's population). Islam is financially devastating -just look what the Muslim in the White House has done to our economy in 4 short years. Basically, the 'roots of Muslim rage', besides stemming from Islamic warmongering teachings, stem from plain old-fashioned envy.

But let's not downplay Islamic warmongering teachings -given our wide-open Islamic immigration policies, that is suicidal. Islamic backwardness stems from its violent founder. Islam has had a very violent past and is still extremely violent. Islam represses women and those of other faiths (including 'no-faith' -pay attention, atheists).

So the only logical conclusion is that any who attempt to paint Islam in a positive light are, at least, not giving the whole picture, and are, in fact, being political cowards.

You don't know the difference between a logical conclusion and a logical fallacy (e.g., So the only logical conclusion is that any who attempt to paint Islam in a positive light are, at least, not giving the whole picture, and are, in fact, being political cowards.). Heard it all before John Stormer.

snowbird 10-09-2012 06:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by muscogee (Post 19496967)
You don't know the difference between a logical conclusion and a logical fallacy (e.g., So the only logical conclusion is that any who attempt to paint Islam in a positive light are, at least, not giving the whole picture, and are, in fact, being political cowards.). Heard it all before John Stormer.

You failed to answer my questions, and failed to provide any logic to try to refute my facts.

But your Muslims have been busy, as usual. Yesterday, they fired 55 rockets and mortars at Israeli CIVILIANS, and murdered a female health volunteer in Narathiwat, Thailand, and gunned down a father, son and another Buddhist in Pattani, Thailand, bringing the total of deadly Muslim attacks to 19,724.:steamed:

But, since I'd never heard of John Stormer, thanks for bringing him to my attention. He sounds like a good guy: conservative Christian, veteran of the USAF during the Korean War, heterosexual still married to his first wife long after half a century...no wonder you lefties dislike him.:upeyes:

Glock36shooter 10-09-2012 07:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowbird (Post 19499871)
But your Muslims have been busy, as usual. Yesterday, they fired 55 rockets and mortars at Israeli CIVILIANS, and murdered a female health volunteer in Narathiwat, Thailand, and gunned down a father, son and another Buddhist in Pattani, Thailand, bringing the total of deadly Muslim attacks to 19,724.

You almost sound proud of this. Like you enjoy the murders they commit because it justifies what you believe. You're not really much better than they if the murders they commit justify your faith. You're just not the one getting your hands dirty.

muscogee 10-09-2012 08:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowbird (Post 19499871)
You failed to answer my questions, and failed to provide any logic to try to refute my facts.

You didn't ask any questions and you don't understand logic. You're facts as always, are irrelevant to the conversation.

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowbird (Post 19499871)
But, since I'd never heard of John Stormer, thanks for bringing him to my attention. He sounds like a good guy: conservative Christian, veteran of the USAF during the Korean War, heterosexual still married to his first wife long after half a century...no wonder you lefties dislike him.:upeyes:

Like you, he's a head case. The Communists were in the highest offices in our government and in the military. They were on the verge of taking over, it was going to happen any day if we didn't wake up. There were only three kinds of people in his world.There were Communist, Communist dupes, and people who agreed with him. That was in the mid Sixties. I wonder if he's still waiting for the Communists to take over. Insert Muslim for Communist and it's the same fallacious argument you're making.

snowbird 10-09-2012 09:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by muscogee (Post 19500088)
You didn't ask any questions

Since you can't seem to find them, although they're right there in black and white, I'll repeat them:

1)"So you're saying that it is "bigoted" to oppose the beheading of infidels and apostates? 2)To oppose wife beating and child marriage?"

muscogee 10-09-2012 14:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowbird (Post 19500312)
Since you can't seem to find them, although they're right there in black and white, I'll repeat them:

1)"So you're saying that it is "bigoted" to oppose the beheading of infidels and apostates? 2)To oppose wife beating and child marriage?"

Straw man arguments. Show me where I said that?

Maybe this will help. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bigoted?s=t

snowbird 10-10-2012 10:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by muscogee (Post 19501078)
Show me where I said that

Your dishonest debating techniques are reminiscent of Animal Mother's (although, to be fair, his comment in Post #10 sounds reasonable). Still willfully blind? Or just obfuscating the truth? 'Progressives' don't like to debate. They don't like to discuss. Their bigoted totalitarian politics do not brook being questioned: they only want to bark out orders.

Post #9. "Can a bigot be a good American?" Was it not conservative Christian American patriots that you were referring to with the slur, "bigots"?

The Islam that 'Progressives' aid and abet at every turn, has now launched 19,733 deadly attacks since 9/11.

The Bible tells us that Satan wants to dominate this earth. Today, far too many dismiss God and Satan as myths. They thereby blind themselves to the possibility that their Marxism, Islam, hedonism, or several other unGodly 'isms' that they may belong to, are, in fact, tools of Satan. I'm pleading with you, for the good of everyone, wake up.

muscogee 10-10-2012 10:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowbird (Post 19503523)
Your dishonest debating techniques are reminiscent of Animal Mother's (although, to be fair, his comment in Post #10 sounds reasonable). Still willfully blind? Or just obfuscating the truth? 'Progressives' don't like to debate. They don't like to discuss. Their bigoted totalitarian politics do not brook being questioned: they only want to bark out orders.

Post #9. "Can a bigot be a good American?" Was it not conservative Christian American patriots that you were referring to with the slur, "bigots"?

So now you're a mind reader? Once again, where did I say Conservative Christians were bigots?

As always, the rest of your post is irrelevant to the discussion at hand.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 14:43.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2013, Glock Talk, All Rights Reserved.