Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   GSSF (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Dawsonville money (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1447154)

Noponer 10-10-2012 16:01

Dawsonville money
 
Has anyone received his/her random award check yet for Dawsonville?

It's been a month since the finals & it doesn't usually take this long. I hope there has not been a problem with my mail. :dunno:

I do not want to call or email them to find out... that would only add to their work.

S.Kargoh 10-10-2012 16:32

They mailed out my montana prize yesterday. If that helps.

Njanear 10-10-2012 16:40

I did get my 2 year extension card on Monday (random from Dawsonville) but have not seen the $50 check.

Noponer 10-10-2012 18:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Njanear (Post 19504683)
I did get my 2 year extension card on Monday (random from Dawsonville) but have not seen the $50 check.

I guess the membership extensions are handled by GSSF & the checks come from the accounting department.

Thanks

Melissa5 10-10-2012 18:54

I'm still waiting on my Dawsonville money.

SARDG 10-10-2012 22:33

Have not received my D'ville pistol cert yet.

Ocean_glocker 10-11-2012 07:39

I've gotten nothing yet either..

SARDG 10-11-2012 07:40

VJ- I take it you received my e-mail a couple of days ago?

Ocean_glocker 10-11-2012 07:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by SARDG (Post 19506550)
VJ- I take it you received my e-mail a couple of days ago?

hey, yeah I did, I'm going to visit Glock (once I decide on some NS) and see if they will swap trigger bars. And I'm on the hunt for a reasonable priced '-' connector... Thanks!

mike g35 10-11-2012 10:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noponer (Post 19504555)
Has anyone received his/her random award check yet for Dawsonville?

It's been a month since the finals & it doesn't usually take this long. I hope there has not been a problem with my mail. :dunno:

I do not want to call or email them to find out... that would only add to their work.

I'm still waiting on Marietta. The cert that is. I supplied my social a week ago, shouldn't be much longer.


Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Justin1911 10-11-2012 13:37

yep still waiting on Dawsonville. think they are pretty behind on mailing out prizes for lots of matches. I'll just try not to think about it, it'll get here when it gets here.

Noponer 10-11-2012 15:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin1911 (Post 19507648)
yep still waiting on Dawsonville. think they are pretty behind on mailing out prizes for lots of matches. I'll just try not to think about it, it'll get here when it gets here.

Oh, I forgot all about it......
then I remembered again! :supergrin:

I'm not desperate - or worried about GSSF; I just wanted to make sure it was not just my mail service. The USPS rarely fails me, but the local carriers can do odd things, sometimes. However, once I did send a priority mail to my in-laws 100 miles away & it arrived about a week later... had been sent to KY for some reason! :dunno:

Roadkill_751 10-11-2012 16:17

!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Noponer (Post 19507929)
Oh, I forgot all about it......
then I remembered again! :supergrin:

I'm not desperate - or worried about GSSF; I just wanted to make sure it was not just my mail service. The USPS rarely fails me, but the local carriers can do odd things, sometimes. However, once I did send a priority mail to my in-laws 100 miles away & it arrived about a week later... had been sent to KY for some reason! :dunno:

Brittany is still waiting on her check for High Junior Female placement.

Update: Brittany received her check yesterday.

Melissa5 10-12-2012 12:36

My checks arrived today. :supergrin:

Ocean_glocker 10-12-2012 13:39

Our checks came in today too!

dg21 10-12-2012 21:13

Still waiting on my Pistol Certificates; but it gives me hope that the checks were sent out.
I guess they will get here when they get here.

misunderestimated 10-13-2012 05:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Njanear (Post 19504683)
I did get my 2 year extension card on Monday (random from Dawsonville) but have not seen the $50 check.

I never knew they sent out cards, My son won a 2 year renew at the Jackson NJ event in June of this year. We never got a card in the mail. Should I be worried ?

Njanear 10-13-2012 09:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by misunderestimated (Post 19513573)
I never knew they sent out cards, My son won a 2 year renew at the Jackson NJ event in June of this year. We never got a card in the mail. Should I be worried ?

You may want to ask them about it. What you get is an envelope with a GSSF membership letter inside, with the member card at the bottom (with the new expiration date on it) along with another GSSF pistol purchase certificate.

Noponer 10-13-2012 13:13

Update
 
Got my 2 random $50 award checks yesterday (Friday, 10/12/12) for the Dawsonville match.

unclebob 10-13-2012 14:55

Got mine today.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:12.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Glock Talk, All Rights Reserved.