Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   GSSF (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Charleston S.C. Finals are posted (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1453468)

Don At PC 11-16-2012 11:46

Charleston S.C. Finals are posted
 
They are up at www.gssfonline.com

Congrats everyone.

Don

wilhelm51 11-16-2012 12:36

Lady Luck has given me her cold shoulder once again.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

CUTigers2002 11-17-2012 09:07

2 year membership renewal....awesome. Thanks GSSF!!

Glockrunner 11-18-2012 05:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don At PC (Post 19637950)
They are up at www.gssfonline.com

Congrats everyone.

Don

Thanks Don, we all in class! As usual, I get nothing! BUT, I did have a very good time! Look forward to the nest.:cool:

PM720 11-18-2012 11:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glockrunner (Post 19643517)
Thanks Don, we all in class! As usual, I get nothing! BUT, I did have a very good time! Look forward to the nest.:cool:

Now this brings up an interesting question, why don't you get anything? I understand about being "gunned out" but it seems like you should at least get a check or knife or SOMETHING? :dunno:

Scott

Glockrunner 11-18-2012 21:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by PM720 (Post 19644278)
Now this brings up an interesting question, why don't you get anything? I understand about being "gunned out" but it seems like you should at least get a check or knife or SOMETHING? :dunno:

Scott

Yes I did get the Glock mail for ROing.

Ms. Glockrunner sent me an email after the results came out and described to me what everyone, won. When she listed my name it said, "You get nothing!"

I was poking fun at her here, yea, inside joke I guess...:crying:

What she forgot was, it is our 37 wedding anniversary SO I do get something after all:supergrin: Another great year around the sun with the one I love.:iloveyou:

PM720 11-19-2012 00:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glockrunner (Post 19646324)
Yes I did get the Glock mail for ROing.

Ms. Glockrunner sent me an email after the results came out and described to me what everyone, won. When she listed my name it said, "You get nothing!"

I was poking fun at her here, yea, inside joke I guess...:crying:

What she forgot was, it is our 37 wedding anniversary SO I do get something after all:supergrin: Another great year around the sun with the one I love.:iloveyou:

:hearts: :wave: :thumbsup:

Scott

Don At PC 11-19-2012 07:34

Congratulations you old geezer, that is worth more than any Glock. :embarassed::embarassed::embarassed:

Don

Mrs Glockrunner 11-19-2012 09:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glockrunner (Post 19646324)
Yes I did get the Glock mail for ROing.

Ms. Glockrunner sent me an email after the results came out and described to me what everyone, won. When she listed my name it said, "You get nothing!"

I was poking fun at her here, yea, inside joke I guess...:crying:

What she forgot was, it is our 37 wedding anniversary SO I do get something after all:supergrin: Another great year around the sun with the one I love.:iloveyou:

I love you, too! And we'll celebrate this weekend to make up for last weekend.:dancing:

PM720 11-19-2012 13:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Glockrunner (Post 19647480)
I love you, too! And we'll celebrate this weekend to make up for last weekend.:dancing:

Thats very cool, what match will you be celibrating at? :whistling: :rofl:

Scott


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 22:57.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Glock Talk, All Rights Reserved.