Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Black Rifle Forum (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   BCM BCGs in Stock (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1470517)

dkf 02-08-2013 13:11

BCM BCGs in Stock
 
http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-B...0auto%20mp.htm

Enjoy.

Deployment Solu 02-08-2013 13:16

Wow!! Only $35.00 ABOVE list price!!!!

dkf 02-08-2013 13:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deployment Solu (Post 19964398)
Wow!! Only $35.00 ABOVE list price!!!!

Yep. We beat that topic to death in other threads. It is what it is.

WoodenPlank 02-08-2013 13:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deployment Solu (Post 19964398)
Wow!! Only $35.00 ABOVE list price!!!!

Or you can always buy one on Gunbroker for $400+...

brausso 02-08-2013 13:22

Got one. Thanks!

randyr5 02-08-2013 13:24

:thumbsup:

This was the only thing missing to complete my build.

dkf 02-08-2013 13:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by brausso (Post 19964420)
Got one. Thanks!

I picked up one also to finish my first AR build. Only part I really need. Most of the stuff came from BCM at normal prices. 4 orders, impressed with them thus far.

triggerjerk 02-08-2013 13:55

And they are out of stock.

Cdoggsizzle 02-08-2013 14:14

Ha! I got one, a little pricey, but I'll take it. My buddy i work with got one too.Thanks for the heads up. He says they sold out pretty quickly.

Nutt51 02-10-2013 19:06

I was at the computer doing some work, I just happened to click on my e-mail and the notification had just been sent by BCM
that they were in. I clicked on the add to cart button and
you guessed it, not is stock.
It was 9 minutes from the time I received the notification, until
I tried to order. Back on the list.

GSSF17 02-10-2013 19:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nutt51 (Post 19973023)
I was at the computer doing some work, I just happened to click on my e-mail and the notification had just been sent by BCM
that they were in. I clicked on the add to cart button and
you guessed it, not is stock.
It was 9 minutes from the time I received the notification, until
I tried to order. Back on the list.

I was in the "under 10 minutes" timeframe as well...... dang. Musta only had a dozen of them.....:dunno:

WoodenPlank 02-10-2013 19:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by GSSF17 (Post 19973031)
I was in the "under 10 minutes" timeframe as well...... dang. Musta only had a dozen of them.....:dunno:

There have been reports of people getting the emails up to several hours later than the actual time they were listed as in stock. Unfortunately, that happens sometimes, and people miss out because of it.

USMCsilver 02-10-2013 20:11

Suckers.

One born every minute.

ViennaGambit 02-10-2013 20:20

Snagged one only because I was following a thread on AR15 forums and someone posted that they were in.

They were in stock for about 15-20 minutes only because the notification system is SERIOUSLY f'ed up - I got my email notification literally 3 hours after they came in stock.

dkf 02-10-2013 21:00

Seems I get notifications from BCM in under an hour when in stock. Other sites like AIM usually takes a couple hours. I don't think AIM's servers can handle the load because it slows down to a crawl when notifications go out.

wct097 02-10-2013 21:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkf (Post 19973438)
Seems I get notifications from BCM in under an hour when in stock. Other sites like AIM usually takes a couple hours. I don't think AIM's servers can handle the load because it slows down to a crawl when notifications go out.

I got a notification from BCM about 30 minutes after people on AR15.com were stating that they were sold out.

Pete7072 02-10-2013 22:37

Figures.... The BCG that Midway sends me is damaged ( last part for my build ) and I can't even get an e-mail from Bravo Company for in stock status... I'm getting sick of this... I only need a BCG !!!

fuzzy03cls 02-11-2013 09:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by USMCsilver (Post 19973250)
Suckers.

One born every minute.

Yep. I refuse to let them dictate how much I donate to anything. I'll wait it out. I wasn't home when the email notice went out anyway.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:31.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Glock Talk, All Rights Reserved.