Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   OX & Alex Forum (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   OAF dictionary (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1472391)

smith10 02-17-2013 17:01

OAF dictionary
 
Numpty: Not originating and/or residing in or from Texas.:whistling::supergrin:

tous 02-17-2013 17:51

The noun numpty rarely stands alone.
Most common is 'ya numpty,' followed by 'ya danged numpty.'

Galoot; noun. Those that insist on packin' 9mm girly pistols when manly .45 ACPs and 10mms can be had. see Shooter of Cowboys.

COWBOYSHOOTER 02-18-2013 07:18

Cowhat: proper noun; secret fan of the 9mm parabellum; see also "Tous"

Tous: proper noun; known non numpty; most likely to have a conniption upon receipt of the next issue of the OAF gun Rag


:supergrin::wavey:

kirgi08 02-18-2013 08:43

:popcorn: :duel:

tous 02-18-2013 12:39

I do not, good sir, have conniptions, ya danged numpty, ya. :miff:

:supergrin:

Regardless of the authority refercned, Dinky remains un-defined and the best research extant indicates that Dinky has never been defined.

COWBOYSHOOTER 02-18-2013 13:00

:supergrin: You aint seen what I done did yet :supergrin:

Dinky 02-18-2013 13:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by tous (Post 20002558)
I do not, good sir, have conniptions, ya danged numpty, ya. :miff:

:supergrin:

Regardless of the authority refercned, Dinky remains un-defined and the best research extant indicates that Dinky has never been defined.



I is undefined, unrefined and don't never expect to be defined or refined but had been known to be a numpty now and then..

tous 02-18-2013 13:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by COWBOYSHOOTER (Post 20002630)
:supergrin: You aint seen what I done did yet :supergrin:

You behave or I'll tell Lone_Wolfe on ya, ya galoot.

tous 02-18-2013 13:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinky (Post 20002686)
I is undefined, unrefined and don't never expect to be defined or refined but had been known to be a numpty now and then..

A danged numpty on several occasions.
Not that we're keeping score. :whistling:

Dinky 02-18-2013 13:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by tous (Post 20002714)
A danged numpty on several occasions.
Not that we're keeping score. :whistling:



I have a unlimited-get out of GNG numpty card:tease:

tous 02-18-2013 14:14

Them other kids in GNG are always mean to me. :crying:

Dinky 02-18-2013 14:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by tous (Post 20002889)
Them other kids in GNG are always mean to me. :crying:



We could say we been picked on and just shoot um a little :whistling:

tous 02-18-2013 14:48

You do realize that together, we could own GNG in less than three days, no? :supergrin:

Our rapier-like wit and proclivity for the esoteric and inexplicable would confuzzle them other kids so bad they'd go cryin' to Mrs. VR.

:whistling:

dango 02-18-2013 16:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by tous (Post 20002990)
You do realize that together, we could own GNG in less than three days, no? :supergrin:

Our rapier-like wit and proclivity for the esoteric and inexplicable would confuzzle them other kids so bad they'd go cryin' to Mrs. VR.

:whistling:

Let us see if'n I got this right?

Our "rapier" , (rape of thee Eglish Language), and "poclivity" .(Cleavage) , for thee "esoteric" . (Ectoplasmic),"inexplicable would confuzzle" , (dazed and confused) ,"them other kids" , (Anybody under 100 years old) ,"they'd go cryin to Mr. VR." , (would be demanded thee (Texican-edition) of Weee Haaa Webster's Dictionary.)

Am I close...? :shocked:............! :supergrin:

Too much "Grey-Matter" ans not enough head..!

tous 02-18-2013 16:33

dango, you have a rare gift for understanding. :thumbsup:
You are invited to join Dinky and me as we engage the cool kids in a battle of wits.
Your first assigment is to bring the Cheez Whiz, but don't let Dinky see it.

smith10 02-18-2013 16:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by dango (Post 20003300)
Let us see if'n I got this right?

Our "rapier" , (rape of thee Eglish Language), and "poclivity" .(Cleavage) , for thee "esoteric" . (Ectoplasmic),"inexplicable would confuzzle" , (dazed and confused) ,"them other kids" , (Anybody under 100 years old) ,"they'd go cryin to Mr. VR." , (would be demanded thee (Texican-edition) of Weee Haaa Webster's Dictionary.)

Am I close...? :shocked:............! :supergrin:

Too much "Grey-Matter" ans not enough head..!

TOUS, Dango's usin' big words again.:shocked::rofl::supergrin:

smith10 02-18-2013 16:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by tous (Post 20002889)
Them other kids in GNG are always mean to me. :crying:

Don'tletOkiefindoutthemtharcrittersberunoverbyaBigDodgeandshotfullo45holes!!!!!! :shocked::supergrin:

tous 02-18-2013 17:03

Smith, join us on our righteous quest to thwart the cool kids.
No group of snobs and bullies has ever survived an OAF Posse.

We ride! :cow:
Well, mebbe we best not ride the cows just yet.
We ride! :teddy:
I'm a-thinkin' we save the wriggly bears for later.
We ride! :horsey:

CJStudent 02-18-2013 17:41

Niggles: Rare gift given by the goddess LW, which produces vast screams of joy. Even from Dinky.

smith10 02-18-2013 18:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by tous (Post 20003446)
Smith, join us on our righteous quest to thwart the cool kids.
No group of snobs and bullies has ever survived an OAF Posse.

We ride! :cow:
Well, mebbe we best not ride the cows just yet.
We ride! :teddy:
I'm a-thinkin' we save the wriggly bears for later.
We ride! :horsey:

We best not ride :teddy: cause they appear to only dance in place.:supergrin:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:32.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Glock Talk, All Rights Reserved.