Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Political Issues (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Well now isn't that sweet...? (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1472659)

IceAxe 02-18-2013 22:30

Dems and Repubs CAN work together
 
It seems the democrats and republicans can compromise and work together after all...

..when it comes to screwing us, that is! :steamed:

GOP, Dems Inch Toward Compromise on Magazine Clip Limits

Slug71 02-18-2013 22:57

Not surprised at all.

Exactly why i'm a third party voter.

akroguy 02-18-2013 23:55

They're pissing away HOW MUCH TIME AND MONEY debating this nonsense?

Meanwhile, the economy is stagnant, good jobs are scarce, Iran has nukes, and Barry golfs with El Tigre.

We are well and truly f'kd.

jeanderson 02-19-2013 05:54

Regarding magazine capacity limits and "assault weapon" bans, our politicans should learn from recent history. On April 20, 1999, Eric Harris walked into Columbine High School carrying a HiPoint 995 carbine - a weapon specifically designed to be compliant with the AWB of 1994. Magazines were limited to 10 rounds. Eric Harris had 13 fully loaded 10-round magazines.

What the hell difference does a magazine limit make when someone is driven to commit mass murder?

walt cowan 02-19-2013 06:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceAxe (Post 20004873)
It seems the democrats and republicans can compromise and work together after all...

..when it comes to screwing us, that is! :steamed:

GOP, Dems Inch Toward Compromise on Magazine Clip Limits


club members. it's them and us and we ain't them.:wavey: there is no left/right, no dem/rep, no con/lib. just the con and it's victims. the only way to win this game is not to play.:wavey:

walt cowan 02-19-2013 06:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeanderson (Post 20005421)
Regarding magazine capacity limits and "assault weapon" bans, our politicans should learn from recent history. On April 20, 1999, Eric Harris walked into Columbine High School carrying a HiPoint 995 carbine - a weapon specifically designed to be compliant with the AWB of 1994. Magazines were limited to 10 rounds. Eric Harris had 13 fully loaded 10-round magazines.

What the hell difference does a magazine limit make when someone is driven to commit mass murder?

they want you disarmed before the public wakes up. they have no where to hide.:supergrin:

JBnTX 02-19-2013 06:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slug71 (Post 20004958)
Not surprised at all.

Exactly why i'm a third party voter.

I'm so glad to see that your elected "third party" representatives are making such a difference...:rofl:

RussP 02-19-2013 07:18

Another set of emails going out today. This will be the topic...

aircarver 02-19-2013 08:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by RussP (Post 20005561)
Another set of emails going out today. This will be the topic...

They need to be constantly reminded now ... that we will neither forget nor forgive .... :steamed:

.

EOS 02-19-2013 11:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBnTX (Post 20005521)
I'm so glad to see that your elected "third party" representatives are making such a difference...:rofl:

I see your Republicans are making huge strides in protecting our 2nd Amendment rights. :upeyes:

I've been saying that these GOPers would compromise for awhile.

But hey, let's support them as they cut our throats.

Dawolf 02-19-2013 21:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnemyOfTheState (Post 20006438)
I see your Republicans are making huge strides in protecting our 2nd Amendment rights. :upeyes:

I've been saying that these GOPers would compromise for awhile.

But hey, let's support them as they cut our throats.

There is a 3rd party, the TEA party that the Republican establishment used them in 2010, and dumped them 2012. How did that work for them, hey?

EOS 02-19-2013 21:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawolf (Post 20008741)
There is a 3rd party, the TEA party that the Republican establishment used them in 2010, and dumped them 2012. How did that work for them, hey?

The Tea Party used to be a good organization. Then the social conservatives and war hawks took it over and now it's just another wing of the GOP establishment.

What's your solution? Support the guys who are about to vote in favor of a magazine ban?

Is the Republican party more important than your natural rights?

Ruble Noon 02-19-2013 22:24

There is no shortage of bipartisanship when it comes to growing government and infringing on the constitution.

The republicans had better stand firm on gun control or they will be in the history books next to the Whigs.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 23:08.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Glock Talk, All Rights Reserved.