Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   GSSF (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Morganton 2013 Finals Are Posted! (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1486853)

DannyR 05-13-2013 15:34

Morganton 2013 Finals Are Posted!
 
Congrats to all!:wavey:

wilhelm51 05-13-2013 17:15

Woo Hoo! Random Pistol for me! Be right back, need to buy lottery ticket tonight!

wilhelm

Glockrunner 05-13-2013 18:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilhelm51 (Post 20289310)
Woo Hoo! Random Pistol for me! Be right back, need to buy lottery ticket tonight!

wilhelm

Hey that is great! Oh wait a minute, was that MY random gun you won?:shocked:

Glockrunner 05-13-2013 19:17

Congratulations to you too Danny. Your new team took 1st in Am Civ!

emtjr928 05-14-2013 05:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilhelm51 (Post 20289310)
Woo Hoo! Random Pistol for me! Be right back, need to buy lottery ticket tonight!

wilhelm

Congrats!!!


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Kriterian 05-14-2013 07:24

I got my first prize, a two-year membership renewal. Thanks GSSF, and congrats to the other winners.

wilhelm51 05-14-2013 11:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glockrunner (Post 20289590)
Hey that is great! Oh wait a minute, was that MY random gun you won?:shocked:

No I got my own and you still have yours. Congrats to you too.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

CrimsonMKII 05-14-2013 14:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilhelm51 (Post 20289310)
Woo Hoo! Random Pistol for me! Be right back, need to buy lottery ticket tonight!

wilhelm

1st - Congratulations to you!

I'll see your random pistol award and raise you a random $50 award. :)

What are you considering? I'm thinking about a G20 or G20c, I haven't settled yet.

Comrade Bork 05-14-2013 16:19

I see one lady hit both a random gun AND the New Shooter gun, which is also a random gun amongst the new shooters and the people who brought them.

SHE is the one who needs to go out and buy a lottery ticket!

SARDG 05-14-2013 16:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonMKII (Post 20291930)
1st - Congratulations to you!

I'll see your random pistol award and raise you a random $50 award. :)

What are you considering? I'm thinking about a G20 or G20c, I haven't settled yet.

What about with the Gen4 G20??

CrimsonMKII 05-14-2013 16:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by SARDG (Post 20292136)
What about with the Gen4 G20??

Hey SARDG - I am thinking about that too. A buddy of mine has a G20C and I want to shoot that before making a decision. I have a G23c RTF2 - I like the compensated models.

Hopefully I won't have to wait as long as you have to get your G20! I assume you are talking about a Gen4 as well?

SARDG 05-14-2013 17:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonMKII (Post 20292155)
Hey SARDG - I am thinking about that too. A buddy of mine has a G20C and I want to shoot that before making a decision. I have a G23c RTF2 - I like the compensated models.

Hopefully I won't have to wait as long as you have to get your G20! I assume you are talking about a Gen4 as well?

I waited ~6 months for the Gen4 G20 - a not so popular gun. I imagine the 20C fits that category as well.

A 20C should be an earfull, but you can always put a non-ported barrel or the 6" hunting barrel in it - if the frame fits you well.

wilhelm51 05-14-2013 18:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonMKII (Post 20291930)
1st - Congratulations to you!

I'll see your random pistol award and raise you a random $50 award. :)

What are you considering? I'm thinking about a G20 or G20c, I haven't settled yet.

Well neighbor, I'm not done winning randoms, so I'm not ready to fold. (but not in a position to see your raise either. Well done.)

I want a 34!

Currently I have a 17 & 19 and shoot the 17 at both GSSF and Steel Challenge. I thought about getting something that would open up another division to me or something other than 9mm but I keep coming back to the 34.

Some time in the future you may see me shooting the 17 in Am Civ and the 34 in Competition.

A 20 or 21 would be my second choice.

wilhelm

CrimsonMKII 05-14-2013 19:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilhelm51 (Post 20292438)
Well neighbor, I'm not done winning randoms, so I'm not ready to fold. (but not in a position to see your raise either. Well done.)

I want a 34!

Currently I have a 17 & 19 and shoot the 17 at both GSSF and Steel Challenge. I thought about getting something that would open up another division to me or something other than 9mm but I keep coming back to the 34.

Some time in the future you may see me shooting the 17 in Am Civ and the 34 in Competition.

A 20 or 21 would be my second choice.

wilhelm

:goodpost:

I hope I'm not done with the randoms either because I have a lot of improving to do and am a long ways from earning a performance award, that is evident :whistling:

I use the Gen 4 17 in Am Civ, 35 in Am Comp, and Gen 4 21 in Am HM. Since Morganton, I can now add Am Sub and Major Sub. with my 30s.

:embarassed: I may have a Glock addiction.

CrimsonMKII 05-14-2013 19:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by SARDG (Post 20292255)
I waited ~6 months for the Gen4 G20 - a not so popular gun. I imagine the 20C fits that category as well.

A 20C should be an earfull, but you can always put a non-ported barrel or the 6" hunting barrel in it - if the frame fits you well.

I don't mind making some noise every now and again! :)

As I was doing research awhile back I ran through your post here on GT about your wait. I'm patient though, since the Gen 4 recently came out that may be the way to go (and somewhat available).

SARDG 05-14-2013 21:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonMKII (Post 20292619)
...B]As I was doing research awhile back I ran through your post here on GT about your wait. [/B]I'm patient though, since the Gen 4 recently came out that may be the way to go (and somewhat available).

Pay no attention to me, I'm a whiner... Used to be that Danny would get on here and tell us to quit whining about free guns and the wait, but I think he's been busy lately. :supergrin:

I put 50 rounds of factory 200gr FMJ through it to test it's reliability and then took that completely unmodified/unpolished G20 to a GSSF match and shot HM. No hickups, but it's a handful as I'm used to shooting my 9mil powder puff reloads whenever I can.

DannyR 05-15-2013 09:07

Kitty,

I'm watching you.:wavey:

Glockrunner 05-15-2013 13:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by DannyR (Post 20293814)
Kitty,

I'm watching you.:wavey:

Oh NO, not Kitty an' the Whip again?????:rofl:

SARDG 05-15-2013 21:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by DannyR (Post 20293814)
Kitty,

I'm watching you.:wavey:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glockrunner (Post 20294397)
Oh NO, not Kitty an' the Whip again?????:rofl:

:embarassed: Oh yeah... that picture that Danny posted of me with him last year really got folk's attention. :) :eyelashes:

Don At PC 05-16-2013 06:54

What Picture?

Don


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:01.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Glock Talk, All Rights Reserved.