Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Moto Club (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Stupidity caught on tape (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284247)

45acp4me 09-08-2004 14:46

Stupidity caught on tape

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/341/

I hope the girl came out well enough to kick him in the junk after that one. I rarely wheelie, and I'll never do it with a passenger.

Regards,
Glen

bassman-dan 09-24-2004 20:34

OOOOOOWWWWWWCHHH

I wonder how bad she was banged up?

vafish 09-27-2004 05:58

Dang,

She wasn't wearing leathers and she went face first onto the pavement. I bet that took her down at least one cup size!

S2nd 09-27-2004 17:14

;P

I'm glad it was only three seconds, because I don't think I'd want to see what she looked like after that.

Mad Ryan 10-03-2004 10:39

And the Darwin Award goes to...

Donut Gestapo 10-03-2004 15:25

I can only hope they have not bred yet.

greenleaf 10-04-2004 23:12

there is no doubt she suffered serious road rash.

gr33n

RedhorseG20 10-15-2004 15:59

You know as they said dress for the wreck not the ride.

fnfalman 10-20-2004 11:54

Ah, gotta love the stupidity of youth.

I see these stupid bastards all the time on the Los Angeles freeways doing wheelies in the middle of 80MPH traffic. Unfortunately they don't die often enough.

I'm all for demonstrating your motorcycle skills, but do it outside of the freaking traffic and don't involve bystanders.

Berto 10-20-2004 12:05

Ouch.

Texas T 10-20-2004 12:20

Quote:

Originally posted by fnfalman
I see these stupid bastards all the time on the Los Angeles freeways doing wheelies in the middle of 80MPH traffic.
We've got our share of them in Houston too. Although it wasn't a wheelie, I was surprised by a sport bike on the way to work yesterday morning. I keep an eye peeled to the rear just from force of habit but I never saw this guy coming...

All of a sudden I had a side mirror full of a side-by-side headlight and this guy went whizzing by me about 10-15 over my speed (and I was doing almost 80) and was just cutting from lane to lane to lane threading his way through the traffic.

While I enjoy spirited driving/riding as much as anyone I think behavior like that is what predjudices the general public against riders. All it would take is one careless driver to make a lane change without signaling and smash this guy into mush. If he went down in that kind of traffic he'd probably get run over numerous times before traffic could come to a halt. ;P

RedhorseG20 10-20-2004 12:46

I love houston "traffic" it goes 80 mph. I lived there for almost 3 years right off of West Gray and coincidentally right next to West Gray Cafe and Bibas! Good stuff at 4am. Anyways I did some riding when I was there and still go back and cannot stand to ride a bike on the interstate. Always seems like someone is about to pull over on you. Which is the reason why we went a few miles an hour faster than everyone so that we didnt get crushed because we sat idle next to everyone else. Then when you get out of town or on the HOV lane you can haul ass. That was always fun! Get into the HOV lane at about 7:45 and haul ass! People have to see you blow by and get pissed because they were stuck in bumper to bumper all the way to Katy. Life is good!

RedhorseG20 10-20-2004 12:47

TEXAST where do you live that is considered NW of IAH? Spring?

Texas T 10-20-2004 16:36

The Woodlands

Dan0076 10-24-2004 13:40

aftermath

I've seen some photos of this girl after she fell off the bike. Bad road rash, scraps and bruises, but that was about it. I saw them and then a few days later tried to find them again with no luck. Pretty girl too.

fastvfr 10-24-2004 20:11

What seemed really strange to me when I watched this is that she seems to be shoving herself off the bike (you can see her pushing on the guy's back), rather than holding on. She doesn't even make an attempt to grab his shirt.

WTF!! Was she BLONDE, by any chance?!

Perhaps she thought the reoad was nice and smooth, and she could just coast to a stop.

But that was a grade A crappy thing for him to do...there are a few girls I have done little wheelies with, but they always knew it was coming and were experienced with that sort of thing.

And it was never at high speeds or in traffic.

NewBest45 10-27-2004 12:34

She does look like she is pushing off! I'd think she would be wrapped around his waist with a death grip and holding on with both lips.