Woman rescued from her burning house
Police rescue woman from fire
A police officer is being treated for smoke inhalation after he helped rescue a woman from a house fire in Portadown.
Three teenage girls alerted their mother to raise the alarm after seeing the fire at Hobson Park.
The woman had collapsed in the bedroom of the house.
She suffered burns and smoke inhalation and was admitted to hospital where her condition is described as stable.
Another police officer was also admitted to hospital but has since been discharged.
It is believed the fire started accidentally.
Gotta be a little toasty & smokey w/o bunker gear or a SCBA! ;P
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:41.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2013, Glock Talk, All Rights Reserved.