Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Lighter Side (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   T-shirts (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=479)

Zathras 06-05-2001 08:27

T-shirts

Was just thinking over some of the funny T-shirts I've seen in my life. Here are a few:

Large, close up head-shot of a rooster. Underneath, a caption saying "CHICKEN SHIRT".

A couple on the beach, the wife very pregnant. Her t-shirt: an arrow pointing to her tummy and a sign saying, "Under Construction". His t-shirt: "Construction Worker".

My personal favorite: a plain shirt with no logo or picture of any kind saying in plain print: "I am the man from Nantucket".

Oracle In Training 06-06-2001 07:16

I saw an old timer this morning with a sweatshirt that said "Over what hill?, where? when?"

PeterJ87 06-06-2001 13:42

Friend from HS was 6'11". He had a shirt made up "Yes the weather up here is fine"

Steve Koski 06-07-2001 18:32

"I am the man from Nantucket."

Oh my heavens, I have tears rolling down my cheeks and my side is going to split open.

LOL!!!!

Thank you.

Koski

06-07-2001 19:55

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Zathras:
[B]Was just thinking over some of the funny T-shirts I've seen in my life. A couple on the beach, the wife very pregnant. Her t-shirt: an arrow pointing to her tummy and a sign saying, "Under Construction". His t-shirt: "Construction Worker".

I saw one tasteless t-shirt one night at a local Wal-Mart.A woman probably about 9 months pregnant and very big was walking down an aisle with a large grin.Walking past her I saw that her shirt read,in large letters,I SHOULD HAVE SWALLOWED.Not a shy person I guess!

CanadianGlockFan 06-08-2001 03:46

I saw one yesterday that said "Yes, I'm trying to see things your way, but I can't get my head that far up my ***". I burst out laughing right there :-)

PeterJ87 06-08-2001 05:53

Back in my HS days when the Big Johnson and "Coed Naked" shirts were getting to be the rage, we took a trip to Denver. I found in a store there "Bungee Condoms" and this cartoon guy jumping off a bridge with a condom on his, yeah.

"If you're in the partying mode, make sure your condom can handle the load: Bungee Condoms" is what it said on the back

Wherever we went guys were laughing their butts off to that one. A few girls got whiney, but what's new.

XKR 06-08-2001 09:28

Quote:

Originally posted by Zathras:
My personal favorite: a plain shirt with no logo or picture of any kind saying in plain print: "I am the man from Nantucket".
If you actually GO to Nantucket, you can buy those shirts in any one of a hundred twee little gift shops. Also ones that say "My husband is the man from Nantucket." It stops being cute really fast.

Zathras 06-08-2001 09:36

Quote:

Originally posted by XKR:
If you actually GO to Nantucket, you can buy those shirts in any one of a hundred twee little gift shops. Also ones that say "My husband is the man from Nantucket." It stops being cute really fast.[/B]
I'm sure it does. However, that was the first time I'd ever seen it, and I haven't seen it since. A good joke is funny the first time.

XKR 06-08-2001 09:39

Quote:

Originally posted by Zathras:
I'm sure it does. However, that was the first time I'd ever seen it, and I haven't seen it since. A good joke is funny the first time.
Yes, it is. Didn't mean to rain on your joke, sorry.

Thinking of Nantucket made me think of my ex-wife. Put me in kind of a negative frame of mind, I guess. She loved it there. I could barely stand it.

johnboy 06-08-2001 14:12

I saw one that had on the front "Wanna Raise Hell?" and on the back it had "Hell Yeah!"

IDPA Sharpshooter 06-09-2001 09:50

Last week in Birmingham, passing by a ladies' clothing shop:

Pretty in pink,
Wicked in uniform.

Girlfriend LOVED that one!

------------------
An armed man is a citizen, an unarmed man is a subject..

MrMurphy 06-10-2001 12:32

Two friends of mine, then a civilian and an Airborne Lieutenant, now a Ranger (enlisted) and Airborne 1st Lieutenant, had identical black t-shirts with white stencil-type lettering that said "Chicks dig pale skinny guys" which, compared to some, they qualified as (though being a wrestling coach and a paratrooper, I don't know about skinny).

Those two also (along with a Marine friend of theirs I also knew) had identical black t-shirts with large white stenciled letters that said GROUPIE.

When you see three large white guys all in good physical shape with buzzed haircuts and GROUPIE t-shirts, you start to wonder who they're Groupies FOR...... http://glocktalk.com/docs/gtubb/smile.gif (them shirts got them some dates, suprisingly enough!)

They bought them at a Hot Topic store in Orange County (CA) where they all live(d).

N4CDLAW 06-11-2001 20:52

Plain black T-shirt with white lettering:

I AM A BOMB TECHNICIAN
If you see me running, try to catch up!

There's a pic on the 'net with a bunch of guys standing around wearing camo pants and black T-shirts like they might be a SWAT team, but one of the guys was wearing this shirt.

BIG C IN BIG D 06-11-2001 21:07

I always liked."I may be fat.But your ugly and I can diet".

------------------
http://www.animfactory.com/animation...ley_md_wht.gif

rotti 06-12-2001 17:30

My favorite is
Christian
American
Heterosexual
PRO-GUN
Conservative
Any questions?

------------------
ROT'S RULE

tous 06-12-2001 18:23

University of Wisconsin, 1972.
A very pregnant young woman was seen often about campus wearing a T-shirt stating, 'Nixon's the One.'
I believe that was a legitimate campaign slogan of the '72 Nixon endeavor.

------------------
tous
2.9979E10 cm/sec -- it's not just a good idea; it the law

3MartiniLunch 06-12-2001 19:21

A HUGE fat guy (6'3"plus, 400#plus) sitting on a cooler at Preakness this year. Shirt said: "I AM BIGGER THAN YOU."

Someone gave these away on campus as a credit card signup promotion UNTIL some idiot was offended and complained:
"Freshman Chicks.
Get 'em while they're still skinny"

CastleBravo 06-13-2001 08:55

Also seen on a bumper sticker:

"Feminist Chicks Dig Me."

------------------
CastleBravo
10 Ring # 5150
"For every human problem, there is a neat, simple solution; and it is always wrong." -- H.L. Mencken
The Pit: http://www.geocities.com/mr_motorhead/index.html

Warblade 06-13-2001 13:46

One my Mom gave me
(in cursive)
I don't suffer from insanity
I enjoy every minute of it

------------------
Proud member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy.
Banning guns to reduce crime is like banning sex to reduce rape.
Think globally. Act locally. SHOOT BACK!