Glock Talk

Glock Talk (
-   US Military Services (
-   -   Combat Pay for Evacuated Soldiers (

Blitzer 01-08-2008 01:14

Combat Pay for Evacuated Soldiers
Combat Pay for Evacuated Soldiers

Week of January 07, 2008
When Soldiers are evacuated from a combat zone due to a combat-related injury, they no longer need to wait 30 days to begin receiving their Combat-Related Injury Rehabilitation Pay (CIP). Now, CIP kicks in immediately, ensuring troops continue to receive an additional $430 dollars a month, even while they are recovering in a military hospital. Soldiers who believe they may be eligible to receive CIP should contact their Warrior Transition Unit chain of command, local Wounded in Action DFAS representative, or call 1-800-237-1336.

See more Wounded Warrior news on

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:17.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2015, Glock Talk, All Rights Reserved.