Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   FreeTagh - Free To A Good Home (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=203)
-   -   Welcome to the FreeTagh (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=846931)

Eric 03-24-2008 13:39

Welcome to the FreeTagh

Hi folks. I don't know how or if this forum will work out, but I just had the idea and want to give it a try. This is a free classifieds forum. If you have stuff lying around and you would like to pass it on to someone else, this is the place for the ad. This would also be a good place to offer trades.

You can ask for a reasonable amount for shipping, but you cannot post something here for sale. This is a good place to clear out your orphaned holster drawer, or that corner of your closet full of all the accessories to electronics or appliances you no longer have. Maybe you have something cool that is unfortunately broken, that you think someone else might be able to fix and use. Offer what you want, as long as it is free.

This forum is a test. If it works out, there will probably be a more structured set of guidelines put in place. Until then, we will play it by ear. Eric

RemSp10 03-26-2008 11:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 10150710)
Hi folks. I don't know how or if this forum will work out, but I just had the idea and want to give it a try. This is a free classifieds forum. If you have stuff lying around and you would like to pass it on to someone else, this is the place for the ad. This would also be a good place to offer trades.

You can ask for a reasonable amount for shipping, but you cannot post something here for sale. This is a good place to clear out your orphaned holster drawer, or that corner of your closet full of all the accessories to electronics or appliances you no longer have. Maybe you have something cool that is unfortunately broken, that you think someone else might be able to fix and use. Offer what you want, as long as it is free.

This forum is a test. If it works out, there will probably be a more structured set of guidelines put in place. Until then, we will play it by ear. Eric

Thanks Eric
This is cool. I will be digging out some of the treasures that i have.
Remember this is on a trial basis,lets try to keep it.
Just one question Eric . Is it ok to post pictures also.

p8riot 03-27-2008 09:01

This is beeing tried on other forums, and is quite popular, especially on TheHighRoad, where it is currently at 52 pages and almost 1300 posts since it started 12/3/2007.

xd357 03-27-2008 10:07

i like it, thanks eric

VAGLOCKGIRL 06-04-2009 12:38

This is cool....... Great idea ;)

glove 10-06-2010 15:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by p8riot (Post 10169589)
This is beeing tried on other forums, and is quite popular, especially on TheHighRoad, where it is currently at 52 pages and almost 1300 posts since it started 12/3/2007.

Hello
Where on T.H.R. is a Free To A Good Home thread?
Dave

Bob & wife 10-12-2010 06:58

I'm looking for your "ADVISE", I want to know: what ammo is the cheapest in the GLOCK FAMILY OF GUNS, as I am finding my 40 caliber gen 1 glock 23 expensive to shoot???? Also, on the same line, I've got a 22/45 Mark III slab barrel twenty two that I use a lot at the range because of the cost of ammo (I'm retired) and share this with my wife. What revolver or pistol in the 22 caliber class handgun would you suggest as our second purchase 'twenty two', so we don't have to share while at the range together???