Glock Talk

Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Freemason's Lodge (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=192)
-   -   Anyone going to York Rite Fest? (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=858788)

ArodJohns 04-17-2008 17:46

Anyone going to York Rite Fest?
 
Anyone going to York Rite Fest in Findlay on May 3?

RED64CJ5 04-18-2008 07:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArodJohns (Post 10308949)
Anyone going to York Rite Fest in Findlay on May 3?

No, where is that? It should be fun, however. I go to York Rite festivals whenever I have the opportunity, though I have all the York Rite degrees.

Marche ou crève.

ArodJohns 04-19-2008 09:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudeyougotadell (Post 10312452)
No, where is that? It should be fun, however. I go to York Rite festivals whenever I have the opportunity, though I have all the York Rite degrees.

Marche ou crève.

It's at the Findlay Masonic Center (IIRC) in NW Ohio. I thoroughly enjoyed it last year.

This year I'll be taking notes during the Chapter degrees. I'll have to do RA next year for inspection.

waynewatson 04-20-2008 15:54

I'm going to be there all day. Provided my petition goes thru Tuesday.:supergrin:

ArodJohns 05-02-2008 19:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by waynewatson (Post 10326334)
I'm going to be there all day. Provided my petition goes thru Tuesday.:supergrin:

Awesome! I hope to see you around there. I should be there from around 8am until they throw us out at 8 or 8:15pm. :supergrin:


If you feel like following 67 West some time, we'd be glad to have you. In fact, Tuesday evening we're having a Commandery and a Chapter meeting. I believe it starts at 7pm, but I'm not positive. It may start at 7:30 (as it usually does). Regardless, we'd be glad to have you!

machinisttx 05-02-2008 20:48

I think there is one coming up here in TX too. The guys keep asking me to be on the degree team, but I have to work and can't take off.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:17.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2013, Glock Talk, All Rights Reserved.