View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 12:26   #11
machinisttx

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcoPolo View Post
As a Master Mason who has done many interviews with potential candidates, I can tell you that these are EXACTLY the types of answers that I like to hear.

I am in San Antonio. If there is anything I can do to help you along the way, please do not hesitate to ask.

I think the "religion" angle has been covered very well here. You fit the requirements.

As for the clean cut appearances? Masonry doesn't judge a "book by the cover" so to speak. I sit in lodge with everyone from merchant marines, bikers, retired military officers, doctors, etc. From pinstripe suits to biker gear to overalls.

I can't tell you how proud I am to hear that your experiences with Brothers have been so positive. That's the very reason I became a Mason. There is something very unique and special in an organization that takes men from all walks of life that are dedicated to the very same things. Becoming better men, fathers, husbands.

Keep us posted on your journey!

Yep, it's the internal and not the external that counts...
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg. Thomas Jefferson (1781)
machinisttx is offline   Reply With Quote