View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 17:00   #20
BustedFlush
Springy Member

Great Experience Ordering GAP floorplates!

I ordered from www.concealablecontrol.com twice in the past, once in 2006, and again in 2007.

I know their website was down earlier this year, and I don't know what that was all about.

Anyway, I saw the website was back up, and placed a new order on Saturday, August 23. By Tuesday I got a polite shipping notice by email from Greg Pugh, and on Friday, August 29, the package was in my mailbox.

I notice the package shipped from NM. I believe they used to be in Oregon. That may have something to do with whatever was ailing this family business.

I can't think of any Glock accessory I've every bought that was more useful. I'm glad that Greg and Lane are back in business, and I wish them well.

BF

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
- Add your SN prefix to the list

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
- No Hammers!

- Timmah!

:patriot:
BustedFlush is offline   Reply With Quote