View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 19:15   #124
Lady Glock

Send a message via ICQ to Lady Glock
Quote:
Originally Posted by meshmdz View Post
I agree. I think he will be elected and I dont think he or his administration is going to hurt our abilities/rights to own our glocks. The right to carry is a state right anyways.
That could change if a bill is approved by the Senate and signed by the President. If the President is democrat and the house is majority democrats, they could change it from states rights to a federal issue
Quote:
I think this nation is ready for a change from the past 8 years. It is because of this pervasive notion that I think that he will win.
The type of CHANGE Obama is capable of isn't what this country needs. He hasn't truly outlined any PLAN except he's going to lower taxes and increase spending...how do you think he's going to accomplish that? He can't do both so which one do you think he is most likely to concentrate on?
Quote:
And Palin???Are you kidding me?
What are your issues against Gov. Palin? She's the one person on the ticket that actually has some experience with economic issues.

Trust in God...Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them!
Lady Glock is offline   Reply With Quote