View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 20:33   #141
meshmdz
OBAMA 2012

Send a message via AIM to meshmdz Send a message via Yahoo to meshmdz Send a message via Skype™ to meshmdz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Glock View Post
Sounds like he wants the Federal government to be involved in many places where they don't belong.

How does he plan to cut taxes and yet fund all the special programs and entitlements he plans to institute? Not doable!

I don't want the government to tell me I don't qualify for medical treatment because I am overweight or because I have diabetes or because I have some other disqualification that keeps me from deserving treatment. I don't want to die waiting to see a doctor who is telling me I have to wait my turn (months) before I can get in.
Lady Glock, I am not a member of his staff so I cannot tell you how he plans to do it. However, I can tell you where he is going to start... He will raise taxes on those who make over $200,000.00 a year and roll back tax breaks for big corporations who write off taxes as philanthropy.

You have healthcare right? Then do not worry about universal healthcare. Under Obama's plan, you will be entitled to keep your healthcare plan private if you so desire. The socialized healthcare is going to be enacted for those people who DO NOT have healthcare. How can any decent American be against other Americans having the right to see a doctor when they are sick? It will not take away your private healthcare through whomever you have it with.
meshmdz is offline   Reply With Quote