View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 23:52   #145
Lady Glock

Send a message via ICQ to Lady Glock
Quote:
Originally Posted by meshmdz View Post
Lady Glock, I am not a member of his staff so I cannot tell you how he plans to do it. However, I can tell you where he is going to start... He will raise taxes on those who make over $200,000.00 a year and roll back tax breaks for big corporations who write off taxes as philanthropy.
Raising taxes on those who make over $200K will end up bankrupting the country. Do you think those people can truly afford to take up the slack for everyone else? If they are forced to do so, it will cause the largest episode of layoffs ever seen in American history. It's the practice of wealth distribution (from those who have to those who have not) that will destroy our economy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meshmdz View Post
You have healthcare right? Then do not worry about universal healthcare. Under Obama's plan, you will be entitled to keep your healthcare plan private if you so desire. The socialized healthcare is going to be enacted for those people who DO NOT have healthcare. How can any decent American be against other Americans having the right to see a doctor when they are sick? It will not take away your private healthcare through whomever you have it with.
To enact any form of socialized healthcare will ruin our current form of healthcare by causing providers to decide it isn't worth it to work in the industry. They will be strictly limited in how much they can charge and strictly regulated by the government in every aspect of their practice. You will see a large group of providers retire and no-one up and coming to fill the void. Hense...waiting for months to see a provider for care. People dying waiting their turn, being turned away because they have too many "issues" that disqualify them for care. Restriction put on our every day way of life just so we can qualify for care.

People need to wake up and realize that a marxist is not what this country needs. The "change" that obama will leave us with will be the pennies we have in our pocket after he takes everything else for our own good!

Trust in God...Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them!
Lady Glock is offline   Reply With Quote