View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 14:22   #20
Glock 19 God
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
And we agree with you. And what you say is hopefully something that can be worked into the game... In fact that would work great..

I know Eric whats this game to be a fun game, but the scope of Earth 2025 might be way beyond what he wants or can do. But some of the ideas like how to build armies, and make money can be used if it will work. And like we said, we are willing to listen to all ideas.

But right now I don't think Eric has any time to give to a whole new game like earth. But I will check it out.
I am not saying to make the game anywhere near as advanced as Earth 2025. I am simply saying to look at some of the concepts. That is all. There are alot of good things that can be used to make this game much better, which would not require the game to be near as advanced.

I also am not saying to join Earth 2025 and actually play the game. Just make an account and look at the game, read the rules, take a couple turns, etc.......

I am a big supporter of this GT Army game, and I have 8 years experience with Earth 2025. I will be here to give as much of my suggestions and opinion as Eric wants to listen.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater... confidence than an armed man."
-Thomas Jefferson