View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 18:19   #6
BustedFlush
Springy Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigpro-fessor View Post
Does this video feature a 3rd gen disassembly?
I had to do a little research to be sure I answered correctly.

In Lenny Magill's video Complete Glock Disassembly and Reassembly, he uses a 2nd generation Glock 22. I have not seen the whole video. I looked up reviews online and watched a video clip on the company website to confirm the answer to your question. I believe that video came out in VHS before 3rd generation guns were introduced.

I included it in my reference list based on recommendations of other GT members.

I own another of Magill's videos in DVD, Mastering the Mini Glocks. That one uses a Glock 27.

There's no difference in the disassembly/assembly procedure between a 2nd and 3rd generation Glock. A 3rd generation 22 has the rail and the fingergrooves, the 2nd generation does not.

BF

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
- Add your SN prefix to the list

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
- No Hammers!

- Timmah!

:patriot:

Last edited by BustedFlush; 10-10-2008 at 18:25..
BustedFlush is offline   Reply With Quote