Our frame will fit any holster designed for the Glock.
We are going with the standard MR that operates from the LH side of the frame. It seems the current factory produced ambi-MR is running into problems with several holsters currently on the market. We want to avoid the trouble
1. Steady Beam
2. (2) #2032 Button Cell Batteries - about 4 hours of continuous on time.
3. Weather resistant - rain & splash proof - submergence will not damage the unit, but batteries will have to be removed and dried.
4. Diode is replaceable by the factory (or a capable gunsmith)
5. Diode is offset from the bore by just over 3/4" - will probably not clear 1.5" dia suppressors but we are working on it.
2. We agree!
3. Our Beavertail will stop slide bite for sure
4. We have modified a lot of Glock frames over the years. We would not be offended if you decided to cut, grind or chop away at this frame. If your proud of the job maybe you could even share it with us. After all, that is how we got started!
5. Don't know who Raven is? Don't know their product line. If they make a Glock holster ours will fit
6. Glock mags only. If you want extra rounds we recommend Arredondo