View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 15:57   #305
techno97

Quote:
Originally Posted by trick pony View Post
This is the dumbest kind of thinking. I swear, some people dislike glocks, simply because they are not a 1911. Ill be honest, i think a 1911 is antiquated! But it remains because somwhere, there is a guy sitting in a room reading a book about the 1911 and openly weaping thinking about pappy and his colt 45. This is such crap!!! Honestly, im a young shooter at 23 so i dont understand it, but give me a freakin brake....the future is now!
I CONCUR WITH TRICK PONY! Though I started shooting approximately half-a-year ago, I've already placed in almost all shoots/competitions I participate in with my Glock 21SF. In fact, I shoot better with the same than my Glock 35 due to various reasons related primarily with gripping. Though I still have to actually win a match and emerge as its champion, contrary to being told that I am at a disadvantage against the 1911s at standard level - the fact that I usually rank amongst the top five and given the fact that I'm but a more-or-less 6 month proves otherwise.
techno97 is offline   Reply With Quote