View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 09:56   #12
Vic303

Oh crap! Damn...I hadn't heard from Mike in a while, but he had been optimistic in his last email to me.

Does anyone know what happened with his dogs? OP, please PM me or something--Mike's been on my prayers list for a couple years now. I'm stunned and at a loss with this sad news.

I hate crying in contact lenses...

Here is the obituary I found on line.

John McLaughlin
Palm Bay
John Michael "Mike" McLaughlin, 38, passed away Thursday, March 19, 2009 at Holmes Regional Medical Center. Mike was born in Norris town, PA on April 6, 1970. He was a graduate of Friends School in Atlantic City, NJ and served in the US Army. His family includes his father, John J. McLaughlin; mother, Mary Ann Linder - Wuchko and her husband Ron; sister and brother-in- law, Bethany Ann and Brian Connelly; and two nephews, Christopher and Brandon Connelly. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated on Tuesday, March 24, 2009 at 11:00 a.m. at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church, 300 Mal abar Road SE, Palm Bay. Donations in Mikes memory can be made to any heart related association. Arrangements by Palm Bay Funeral Home, 724- 2224, Please sign guest book at www.affuneral.com.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Don't the sun look angry through the trees?
Don't the trees look like crucified thieves?

Last edited by Vic303; 04-24-2009 at 12:57.. Reason: adding obit
Vic303 is offline   Reply With Quote