View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 23:37   #280
KingsideRook

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR View Post

How would you like to pick up a first run Timberwolf replacement frame for $75.00? Unbelievable you say? What do you have to do to get in on this deal? All you need to do is promise to assemble the frame using your Glock pistol for parts and shoot 1,000 rounds through the gun the same week you receive it. Get back to me with a detailed range report (I will provide) and consider your promise fulfilled. As an extra bonus I plan to manufacture the first 100 frames using a very special serial number that will instantly make these a collectors item.

Don't email me regarding this offer. Don't PM me for more information. I will get back to you guys and lay it all out very soon. If you think you are interested and you currently own a 3rd generation Glock 17,17L,22,24,31,34,35,37 pistol you are half way qualified to take part of this special offer. All you need to do is make sure you have 1,000 rounds of ammunition for the range test and visit your local FFL dealer to verify he is willing to receive the Timberwolf frame and transfer to you.
I can and will do this. Period. I work for a gun store that receives for me, have a recent G17, have the ammo on hand, can provide pictures of all of the above, and have done range tests before. Please, count me in, I will give you data-per-round if you need it. I would be delighted to get you your data for the chance to test one of these early.
KingsideRook is offline   Reply With Quote