View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 11:12   #28
ReyFufuRulesAll
Pantless Wonder

Send a message via ICQ to ReyFufuRulesAll Send a message via AIM to ReyFufuRulesAll Send a message via MSN to ReyFufuRulesAll Send a message via Yahoo to ReyFufuRulesAll

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOGE View Post
I am for deporting ALL illegals, however it should not be a requirement to read & speak English as that would have eliminated millions of legal immigrants in the past. The last man George A. Custer spoke with (and lived) was an Italian immigrant who did not speak English. I am assuming that you believe that these illegals are all voting for Obama. How would you feel if they were voting for McCain? Tens of thousands of European immigrants fought on both sides in the Civil War and most did not speak English. I DO feel however that they should show LEGAL proof that they are LEGALLY eligible to vote which is probably not the case here. The Left Wing loons have fought that tooth & nail as they know most fraudulent voting is done on the Dem. tickets. Speak English? No problem as long as you can show you are legally ELIGIBLE to vote.
I couildn't have said it better.

Anything you can't do pantless, isn't worth doing.
ReyFufuRulesAll is offline   Reply With Quote