View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 17:46   #13
agtman
10mm Spartiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLL9mm View Post
I have a stock Glock 29. Stock barrel and springs. Is there any ammo I shouldn't shoot through it besides reloads. I don't plan on using reloads since I don't reload.
??
You definitely should avoid shooting Brokeback Mountain 10mm loads through it - i.e., a 40-level "10mm" load masquarading as a real 10mm. If that's really all the power you want, sell the G29 and get a Glock "Fortie." Otherwise, you're wasting good $$$ on downloaded performance from a larger pistol using a more expensive case.

That said, if you want to shoot something besides 10mm ammo out of the G29, you can do that by picking up a dedicated, aftermarket barrel in .40S&W, .357Sig or, IIRC, someone made a barrel chambered in 9x25Dillon for it too. You can still use the stock factory G29 mags for these cartridges as well as the stock G29 recoil assembly.

The 10 Ring

Enjoy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by agtman; 05-29-2009 at 06:07..
agtman is offline   Reply With Quote