View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 00:44   #123
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 488
Originally Posted by jjtroutbum View Post
See response above
If you're looking for a sight pusher I havent see any for sale. However Topgun might have one. if I recall they are a Glock Armor.

You can also call MidAmerica and see. A few years ago I bought a G34 and wanted to change the sights. I took it ti MidAmerica and one of the owners installed my new sights for free. I didnt even buy the gun or sights for him.

Just suggesting that so if you dont want to spend the money for a sight tool you could try a couple gun shops, see if they will do it.

Do you know who Otto is in Afton? He's a gunsmith, probably the best in the Midwest, maybe one of the better ones in the nation.

Im not sure of his prices though, but he does great work.
MidwestKimber is offline   Reply With Quote