Scottsdale Gun club is selling dozens of items at cost during the next two weeks! We have 30+ firearms on sale ranging from AR-15s, handguns, shotguns, and bolt rifles at the lowest prices you will likely ever see. Our sale prices are available online at SGCUSA.com right now, DON'T DELAY!
In addition to our Warehouse sale
, we are also excited to announce the our latest raffle giveaway, The Dog Days of Summer M6A3 Giveaway
which starts today!
You remember our Mother of all Rifle give-away we did earlier this year? One lucky customer walked away with a Noveske Limited Edition MPL Light Recce. This time around, we thought we'd up the ante and give away an entire set-up. Instead of just a rifle, we are going to outfit one winner with one of the top rifles on the market, an assortment of accessories for the rifle, a hard case to store it all in, and lastly a case of ammunition so the winner can put it through its paces right away. This $4200 package will give the luckiest guy around a major head start into the world of AR-15's or improve an already impressive arsenal.
Enough talk, here's what is included:
(1) LWRCi M6A3 16" Black Rifle
(1) EOTech 556
(1) SureFire M600C Scout Light
(7) TangoDown ARC Magazines
(1) Pelican 1700 Black
(3) TangoDown SCAR Panels
(1) Case of PMC .223 Ammunition
Contest Rules, Terms, and Conditions
SGC Dog Days of Summer Giveaway Contest
1. Sponsor: Scottsdale Gun Club ("SGC").
2. Eligibility: The Dog Days of Summer giveaway contest is open to all legal residents of the United States of America 21 years or older as of June 1, 2009. Void in Puerto Rico, Canada and anywhere prohibited by law. Employees of SGC, LLC and LWRCi and their immediate family members and individuals living in the same household as employees are ineligible. Only individuals who are legally entitled to own a firearm under federal, state and local laws applicable in the jurisdiction of the individualís permanent residence, are eligible to win a prize. All winners may be requested to sign an Affidavit and Release to claim a prize at the request of the Sponsors. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. By participating in this contest, entrants agree to these official contest rules.
To be eligible to win the prize, participants must:
a. Purchase items adding up to or over $100 value through SGCUSA.com. There is an entry limit of one ticket per participant for each $100 unit of purchase amount [$768.99 = 7 entries] per submitted order. Multiple orders are allowed but dollar values are not cumulative. [Separate orders of $73.88 and $44.13 do NOT earn a ticket]
b. Fill out the online Official Entry Form found at http://www.sgcusa.com/entry_form.php
. To enter the contest each participant must provide their complete name, mailing address, and email address on the Official Entry Form web page and click "submit" at the bottom of the Official Entry Form web page. Submission of the Official Entry Form signifies that the participant has read and agrees to the official rules of the contest.
c. Mail in an entry with their contact information or enter the contest by fully completing the form found at http://www.sgcusa.com/SGCUSA_giveaway_form2.pdf
. To enter the contest each participant must provide their complete name, mailing address, and email address on the Official Entry Form and mail the filled out form to SGCUSA Dog Days Give-away, Scottsdale Gun Club, 14860 N. Northsight Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85260. Submission of the Official Entry Form signifies that the participant has read and agrees to the official rules of the contest.
All entries must be received before midnight, 31AUG09 to qualify.
Each entry will be entered into a random drawing from which the contest winner will be selected. Any attempt by any participant to undermine the legitimate operation of the contest will void all entries by such party. SGC shall not be liable for entries that are not received. Entry forms will be ineligible if the entry information is not complete and accurate.
Entry must be on the Official Entry Form. SGC does not assume responsibility for phone, technical, network, electronic, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, misdirected, stolen, incomplete, garbled, or delayed internet/email computer transmissions, or lost, late, misdirected, damaged, illegible, stolen, incomplete, or misaddressed entries.
3 Duration: The contest runs from midnight June 26, 2009, until midnight August 31, 2009. Entries must be received by 11:59 PM CST on August 31, 2009.
Duplicate entries by participant will be voided. Do not fill out the "No Purchase Necessary" page more than ONCE, and do not mail in multiple entries, only ONE "No Purchase Necessary" ticket allowed per customer.
Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of entries received.
4. The Prize: The prize for the random drawing is One LWRCi M6A3, One EOTech 556, One SureFire M600C Scout Light, Seven TangoDown ARC Magazines, One Pelican 1700 Black Case, Three TangoDown SCAR Panels, One Case of PMC .223 Ammunition. There will be no substitution of prizes and no cash will be awarded in lieu of merchandise or awards, except by SGC's sole election due to prize unavailability.
5. The Winner: The prize will be awarded to a random drawing to be held at SGC on September 7, 2009. The drawing will be done by SGC and its decisions are final on all matters relating to this contest. If the winner is ineligible or SGC is unable to locate a given winner, an alternate winner will be selected by a second random drawing. The winner will be notified by posting the winning number drawn online at the SGCBLOG found at http://www.sgcblog.com
. Allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery of the prize. All shipping and handling expenses will be covered by the winner.
6. General Considerations: If a firearm cannot be legally transferred to the winner, due to his or her ineligibility to own a firearm, or by any prohibition of the selected prize under state, county or city code or ordinance, then the awarding of the prize shall be null and void. No monetary or other prize award shall be made in lieu of SGC being unable to transfer any prizes. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfers of the prize are permitted.
Winners are responsible for the payment of all applicable taxes and transfer fees.
Entry constitutes permission to use the winnerís name (first name, initial and last name, city, state) on SGC's websites or otherwise, and in any statements about the contest for publication purposes without any additional compensation.
By entering the contest, the participants (a) agree to the official rules and that the decisions of the judges are final in all respects; and (b) release SGC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, except where prohibited by law.
Employees of SGC and LWRCi, and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the contest.
All federal, state, and local laws and restrictions apply. Offer void where prohibited, or otherwise restricted under federal, state, or local laws, rules or regulations.
7. Privacy: Other than as provided herein, SGC will utilize the names, e-mail addresses and/or phone numbers of entries only to notify the participant if they are a winner of the contest and to award the prize. Entries must also contain the name and address of the participantís local FFL Dealer that can legally transfer the winning firearm to participant if the participant is selected as a winner. SGC reserve all rights, in SGC's sole discretion, to use all information regarding participants for promotional purposes in the future. The prize winner's information will not be released to general public.
8. Limitation of Liability: SGC is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any contest-related materials; stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, or illegible entries; any use or misuse of the prize; or transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are lost due to computer or electronic malfunction. SGC reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest if fraud or technical failures compromise the integrity of contest as determined by SGC in its sole discretion.
9. Disputes: All disputes arising out of the contest shall be resolved only in the federal and state courts of Maricopa County, Arizona, USA and all participants waive any rights or objections to the jurisdiction or venue of such courts.
Jeff ~ SGCUSA