Thread: Fusion ?
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 22:01   #2
custom2

Send a message via AIM to custom2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade-19 View Post
I am thinking of having Fusion build me a 9mm. Bobtail commander and I wanted to know what the experts here on GT have to say about Fusion firearms. Also if anyone has one , please post pics.
I'm not an expert and don't own one.........yet. I will tell you this, I'm building a Scout kit very soon with a chain link frontstrap and MSH for a friend. I may just build one for myself as a present for enlisting in the ARMY. I may just decide to build a 4 incher bobtail instead. I can't decide.

Bob Serva was the head honcho over at Dan Wesson before CZ acquired the company. I have talked to him on the phone and through email. Bob is the type of guy that will talk you out of buying one if he feels his gun isn't right for what you want. The thing is, he can do whatever you want so I'm sure that doesn't happen often. He will answer any question honestly and without bias.

The best thing to do is to call him up personally. I see you have one on order so I assume you alreaady have spoken to him.

If you go to 1911forum.com you will see many posts by him. He posts pics of many of the pistols he has finished before he ships them to the buyer in the other 1911 section of that forum.

The best way to look at Fusion is that they are a 1911 parts distributor that will just so happen to build you a hand fitted, semi custom quality 1911 if you want them to. I can't wait to build one for my friend. Building one for myself will be nice too.
custom2 is offline   Reply With Quote