Thread: .308 Win workup
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 21:10   #18
burnsoft

Send a message via AIM to burnsoft
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlockJD View Post
Well I was going to say I would take that nasty ol' once fired Lapua off your hands if you didn't have a use for it

That "My Loaders Log" Looks pretty slick, you made it?
hee hee..I was going to ask you the same thing , if they didn't cost so much I would have all my rounds in Lapua Brass.

Yep that is one of the apps that I have designed. I use it for all my personal configurations and even transfered some of the configurations from books to it so I can have one place to look it all up.

I once had a thread on this forum for a discount for the My Gun Collection application that had a discount key for the entire site that took off 5 bucks from the price of each product, but it looks like they took it down. If you are interested the discount code is

14G1-0CK4-U2N0

Either way, if you want the XML files, I can send you those as well. I attached a sample of the XML file and the PDF Print out for another config. The XML is pretty easy to read.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ExportConfig_SL0008U.3.zip (738 Bytes, 58 views)
File Type: pdf SL0009LN.pdf (17.3 KB, 72 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
burnsoft is offline   Reply With Quote