View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 10:13   #7
leadslinger13

I have been told that trigger slap is like jerking the trigger. The pistol correction chart identifies grouping at the seven o'clock position as either trigger slap or squeezing finger upon firing the round.

http://www.is-lan.com/challenge/imag...Correction.pdf

I use a AA 22lr conversion kit and get the same result until i reposition my hand or grip to allow great surface area of the pad of my finger on the trigger.

I am thinking that i might try to get a slime frame in exchange for my existing one. I hope that will allow greater extension of my trigger finger.

i also noticed that the 1911 trigger moves fluidly straight back while there is a slight upward arc to the glock trigger and i think as it brakes i must be jerking the trigger.

hopefully this help to clarify my problem. I am working on dry firing and lots of 22lr to get more trigger time.
"Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave arriving in an attractive well preserved body, better to skid in sideways, cigar in one hand, favorite beverage in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, screaming WAA HOO - What a Ride!"
leadslinger13 is offline   Reply With Quote