View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 14:58   #12
Misty02

I honestly don’t have a clue when I’ll need it. There is a possibility I never will; however, since I have the ability to carry most of the time, why gamble? I have a bunch of stuff in my car, in my house and in my purse for “just in case”. I can manage carrying one more.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Before I started carrying a wise person told me that I should never give a thought as to when to carry, it should be something you do always. The only active thought about carrying was as to where not to, those would be places where it is illegal or prohibited. <o:p></o:p>
I’ve read something like this many times in the forum and I’m in complete agreement with that statement: “If I knew when and where I would need a gun, I would just make sure never to be there. For the other times I just carry in case it is needed.”<o:p></o:p>
If you’re starting now, make it a habit to carry with you always and eliminate the guess work as to when you think your risk without one is higher. Of course, don’t carry where it is not legal.<o:p></o:p>
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...hooting_t.html<o:p></o:p>
The people in the story on the link above gathered for a family Thanksgiving dinner in a relatively safe neighborhood. I doubt any of them thought they would need a firearm that day.<o:p></o:p>

"In making tactical dispositions, the highest pitch you can attain is to conceal them." - Sun Tzu

Outpost Member #69
Misty02 is offline   Reply With Quote