View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 18:40   #7
rvrctyrngr
Senior Moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_R View Post
Any division is fine at this point. Maybe not revolver yet but ESP would be fine. Not sure she is up for the PF required for CDP.

Thanks for the offer let me research some more. She and my daughter attended an Intro to IDPA Class this morning put on by our Match Director. They had a good time but he said the holster is not legal and the pistol is to big for her and she should make a trip to the gun store. The G17 did not fit her hand and is hurting accuracy since she can just get it with the very tip of her finger.

I have a M&P Full Size in .40 and .45 so I might have her try it with the small grip in .40 and if it works for her get one in 9mm or load her some special .40 that makes IDPA PF vs. my current load which is major for USPSA.

I will check out Comp-Tac. I use their belt holsters and M-Tac. I would see how they work for her but I am a lefty and she is one of the righties.
Hope the M&P does the trick...LOP was too long for me, though.

9mm 1911 or BHP may be just what you're looking for for ESP...maybe a CZ in SA mode...

Comp-Tac doesn't list a Ladies rig any longer, but give them a call and tell them what you're looking for. I've had them 'tweak' a couple of rigs for me with out any issue at all.

Best of luck in the 'Quest'!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Detached reflection cannot be demanded in the presence of an uplifted knife.
-Justice Oliver Wendel Holmes Brown v. United States, 1921
rvrctyrngr is offline   Reply With Quote