[]; (function() { var gads = document.createElement('script'); gads.async = true; gads.type = 'text/javascript'; var useSSL = 'https:' == document.location.protocol; gads.src = (useSSL ? 'https:' : 'http:') + '//www.googletagservices.com/tag/js/gpt.js'; var node = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; node.parentNode.insertBefore(gads, node); })(); Glock Talk - View Single Post - Into Uncharted Waters: SBR
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 12:51   #12
Senior Member
HomeLandPatriot's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 411
I bought a rifle with eventually SBR'ing it down the road in mind......

can one just buy and install the shorter barrel, then apply for the tax stamp and when it comes through designate the now shorter barreled rifle as an sbr?

or must one buy an sbr upper?
HomeLandPatriot is offline   Reply With Quote