[]; (function() { var gads = document.createElement('script'); gads.async = true; gads.type = 'text/javascript'; var useSSL = 'https:' == document.location.protocol; gads.src = (useSSL ? 'https:' : 'http:') + '//www.googletagservices.com/tag/js/gpt.js'; var node = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; node.parentNode.insertBefore(gads, node); })(); Glock Talk - View Single Post - Sell or upgrade this rifle?
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 00:53   #9
thisaway's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Soddy Daisy, Tenn.
Posts: 3,329
Originally Posted by Petrie View Post
From what I've read I can get an upper and just put it on my lower, but what's the best way to do that? How do I go about getting a new upper? Can I just order an upper from Bushmaster, have it sent to my FFL, put it on my lower and be done with it?
Yes, you can simply put a new upper on your lower. You can simply order an upper and it will be delivered to your door. You do not have to have an upper sent to an FFL.
Wheelhouse #452, 10 Ring#5744, Mil Surp & MBR# 3006, ad nauseam

"By and large, the most successful riflemen were the over-mountain men of Tennessee." Richard B. LaCrosse, Jr., The Frontier Rifleman

"....the man with the rifle knows." USA AMU
thisaway is offline   Reply With Quote